Pod Your Reef

Can someone pick a good clam for me...

Flin

i would first make sure that the supplier knows what species they are, there are at least 2 speices there that have slightly different care requirements

#20 was the one that I was thinking, thanks xzeror! Do you think that it looks healthy?

tetraodon I can see that there are 2 species, and I know the supplier. I have sent a message to them.

#20 was the one that I was thinking, thanks xzeror! Do you think that it looks healthy?

tetraodon I can see that there are 2 species, and I know the supplier. I have sent a message to them.

its hard to say without doing a shadow test and a physical exam, but the two i see are maxima, and squamosa, can you give us more info on your tank?

My tank is a 36''x36''x14'' led lit, designed for my brains, runs a little dirty but has been going good for 2 years. I get lots of growth, rarely change the water and mainly test/maintain calc levels. I was thinking I might pick up one of the squamosa.

Those are my dream dimensions man, let's see n some pics of that tank. And good luck with the calm

Those are sweet dimensions . Now I wanna upgrade...again.

Archived