inTank Media Baskets

Media for IM Fusion 30L

fickle1

I just pulled the trigger on a new 30L. (Thanks BRS doorbuster sale). I plan on ordering some super sweet racks for my new tank. My question is, do I need 1 or 2? I planned on using the 11oz chemipure elite and the 100mL Purigen bag. That pretty much covers all of my bases, but this will all fit in 1 media basket. Convince me to buy the 2nd one. What else would I run? I don't really want to run a fuge.

I just pulled the trigger on a new 30L. (Thanks BRS doorbuster sale). I plan on ordering some super sweet racks for my new tank. My question is, do I need 1 or 2? I planned on using the 11oz chemipure elite and the 100mL Purigen bag. That pretty much covers all of my bases, but this will all fit in 1 media basket. Convince me to buy the 2nd one. What else would I run? I don't really want to run a fuge.

All of that media will fit in 1 basket, they are HUGE

If you don't want a fuge on the other side then a filter floss holder may be your best option. This is a much cheaper alternative to another basket and still allows you to catch the detritus with the incoming water. And you are not purchasing an entire media basket.

We will have one for this tank ready for sale in about 1 week.

All of that media will fit in 1 basket, they are HUGE

If you don't want a fuge on the other side then a filter floss holder may be your best option. This is a much cheaper alternative to another basket and still allows you to catch the detritus with the incoming water. And you are not purchasing an entire media basket.

We will have one for this tank ready for sale in about 1 week.

Yeah a filter floss holder sounds like a winner. Hmm was gonna order everything with the Black Friday sale. Any chance I can pre-order the floss holder? Lol. I am not in a hurry.

Yeah a filter floss holder sounds like a winner. Hmm was gonna order everything with the Black Friday sale. Any chance I can pre-order the floss holder? Lol. I am not in a hurry.

I don't have enough info on the floss holder to release it presale right now. I would get what you need on our black friday clown sale since you won't see that amount of a discount for a long time. Use the savings to make the floss holder severly discounted, plus use our forum coupon code when it is ready.

They ship light so it can ship first class for a few dollars.

Archived