SaltCritters.com

Elos Mini Setup, Radion LEDs and MP10w SALE

Grimmpls

Are the colorimeters still available? How many test are left for each one?

Yes they are

new prices. i can't believe the mp10 and radio are still available

only 3 items left. make me an offer I can't refuse! I am open to offers on the tank but know its not cheap to ship a fish tank. I would really like this to go to a good home

• 4 weeks later...

Just happened upon this thread. I'm not in Boulder, CO, but am in the market for a Mini. That sump though, looks perfect. Never been a fan of the ELOS designed sumps. Would you be willing to ship the sump only to California?

Does the tank come with the stand? or just tank and sump only? Condition of the tank?

Its Stand tank and sump. Tank is in good condition but is used. I wouldn't say its pristine but I took good care of it

• 3 weeks later...

Buy with caution

I purchased the Tunze ATO and MiniMax reactor.

ATO was missing power supply - sent message asking if he would try to look for it, but also gave benefit of the doubt and thought maybe I could have misplaced it - seller never responded after reading the PM so I ordered a new one from Tunze. Power supply arrived and the ATO didnt work, the optic sensor had to be replaced.

Minimax pump wasn't working either - need to order a new one

Buy with caution

ATO was missing power supply - sent message asking if he would try to look for it, but also gave benefit of the doubt and thought maybe I could have misplaced it - seller never responded after reading the PM so I ordered a new one from Tunze. Power supply arrived and the ATO didnt work, the optic sensor had to be replaced.

Part of the reason I don't buy used or when someone says there getting out.

Buy with caution

The minimax pump I had issue as well (different seller) I would remove the screen and see if u can remove the impeller. Mine was seized on. After I broke it loose. The pump worked fine...

The minimax pump I had issue as well (different seller) I would remove the screen and see if u can remove the impeller. Mine was seized on. After I broke it loose. The pump worked fine...

I did that, and it ran for maybe 5 minutes.

I did that, and it ran for maybe 5 minutes.

Seems like it has some junk in it still. O would clean it one more time and then do a vinegar bath for the pump....

Archived