Top Shelf Aquatics

FS : Reef Ocotopus NWB-200 Skimmer (180g-250g? rated)

jinx

Used Reef Ocotopus NWB-200 in sump skimmer. Missing air silencer. Works, $100 as is. Located in Palm Beach County. Local pickup preferred, willing to ship at buyers expense.

10888910_894020680610527_680896111197197

• 3 weeks later...
NorthGaHillbilly

I... WANT... THIS... If its still sitting here in a few days Ill have to cave and go for it, even with shipping this is a STEAL!

I... WANT... THIS... If its still sitting here in a few days Ill have to cave and go for it, even with shipping this is a STEAL!

Come on man...do ittttt.

Sorry everyone, I meant to add this earlier, been busy setting up my sons tank and forgot.

Gate valve is there, just the silencer is missing. The union connection on the skimmer body was modified by the original owner. It has a relief cut on it because it was stuck at one time. Still tightens and does not affect it's running. Looks worse then it really is... Again, it doesn't affect it running and still tightens up. Could be replaced if you're handy with pvc/acrylic.

10653555_882035368475725_133798823834555

Sorry everyone, I meant to add this earlier, been busy setting up my sons tank and forgot.

Gate valve is there, just the silencer is missing. The union connection on the skimmer body was modified by the original owner. It has a relief cut on it because it was stuck at one time. Still tightens and does not affect it's running. Looks worse then it really is... Again, it doesn't affect it running and still tightens up. Could be replaced if you're handy with pvc/acrylic.

10653555_882035368475725_133798823834555

Doesn't scare me :)

Thank you Glenn

You're welcome. :)

I want to see how it performs on my 40 w/ the stock pump and with the BB1000 that is on my current skimmer. I know the BB is a bit small for the body, but I just want to try it out to see how it does. Worst case scenario, I'll have a back up skimmer for my big system (currently running the same skimmer as this, but with a BB3000...straight up BEAST of a skimmer).

CoralVue is very good with selling small plumbing parts actually, good service and normal plumbing parts pricing.

That union would be nothing to replace.

I wanted a RO style gate valve on my Vertex 150 instead of the wedge pipe. Coralvue was a very reliable vendor. The gate valve didnt actually work out better, even though it seemed more "pro".

If Glenn falls through, ill take it for the $135 shipped if you replace the union first. I can find a use for it later, I bet.

CoralVue is very good with selling small plumbing parts actually, good service and normal plumbing parts pricing.

That union would be nothing to replace.

I wanted a RO style gate valve on my Vertex 150 instead of the wedge pipe. Coralvue was a very reliable vendor. The gate valve didnt actually work out better, even though it seemed more "pro".

If Glenn falls through, ill take it for the $135 shipped if you replace the union first. I can find a use for it later, I bet.

Glenn is tied up currently, so it's back up for grabs. I don't have the time to replace the union, sorry.

Archived