Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Multi tank syndrome? We have 4x40Breeders, 93 cube, 60 cube with a 45 cube fuge, Fluval Edge, 50 cube and 57 rimless at home, lol.Now I have been taking to the guy in the Bronx for that 200DD. And soon, 2x 30g and 2x60 frag tanks, they're cooking, just waiting for them to finish cycling.

Well, but you're not a typical hobbyist though :P

• Like 1

Oh, no! ;~; Tea, yes? One of my coworkers always has spiced ginger chai tea for when people have a cough, and it's a little bit magical. I hope it goes by quick!

I'm okay! Second week of work after my vacation, and the dust is finally settling :P Plus, the only difference in the tank is some encrusting, which is always good to hear/see. Maybe I'll even manage a FTS soon. ...Or put some corals in their final spots. fingerscrossed

Well, but you're not a typical hobbyist though :P

Well, truth be told, there really isn't much about me that I'd call typical. My one friend says I'm crazy as a shithouse rat, lol and I was MUCH worse when I was younger. How the hell I made it to 54 is beyond me.

• Like 1

Is it wrong that that went through my mind my first night as a nurse and I got an MI? I'm standing there with the paddles charged and THAT of all things goes through my mind, lol. Saved him too so no 404 that time.

• Like 1

Thank you for asking! :wub:

I'm sick again :( this time it's a cold. It's stress related, I will live. :)

Well bummer. Hope you feel better soon. We need pictures :D

• Like 1

I adore this aquarium :wub:

Feel better again! I got my flu shot Friday, then helped my friend move Sat/Sun. Yesterday I was coughing and couldn't move, so I don't recommend it to anyone >>

Did a photoshoot for Taco Tuesday :lol:

29823408510_191b1dfb57_h.jpg

Sun-dried Krill & PE Mysis Taco with fresh Caulerpa, drizzled w a tangy phyto and calanus salsa verde. Thanks to Carlos @coralvue for the inspiration #metrokat #eatsleepreef #reeflikekat #myreefismysugar #tacotuesday #eatsleeptaco #shrimptacos

• Like 5

:D

Smudge just gettin all swimmy.

He's so cute. I call him Schmear. :)

I adore this aquarium :wub:

Feel better again! I got my flu shot Friday, then helped my friend move Sat/Sun. Yesterday I was coughing and couldn't move, so I don't recommend it to anyone >>

Hi there - thanks. I have yet to get my shot. I usually feel sick for a day or so myself after I get it.

You ask and she delivers! such a peaceful reef. I really like this angle :wub:

Thank you!!!

Yellow tang looks great

Thanks. The Tang and Fox do a rub-a-dub dub thing everyday. It's not sexy at all, it feels aggressive but they don't bite each other. Nobody uses their switchblades or poison spines. It's strange.

Take care and recover soon, Kat. Love the sideshot of the tank, btw. Colors of those sticks look intense and vivid. :wub:

Thanks Snow. Yeah I love that angle from the chair too.

A Purple would look MUCH better. ;)

Aiyayiyayi :)