Cultivated Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

You're up early. I woke up at 3 am, my throat is on fire. It was sore yesterday but it's a whole other level of awful right now. Painful to swallow.

Get well soon, Kat. I've had sore throats like that before - swallowing is murder. Drink plenty of warm water and gargle with concentrated warm salt water. It provides some temporary relief (in my case).

You're up early. I woke up at 3 am, my throat is on fire. It was sore yesterday but it's a whole other level of awful right now. Painful to swallow.

I had a bad night..

Shipping hot ginger honey lemon tea

Glad you deliver on Sunday, see you in an hour, I'll make some breakfast. :D

• Like 2

Hope you are feeling better by now Miss Kat

Thanks for checking up on me. I am a lot better today but whatever it was has left me weak, I don't have much energy. Mum is visiting so she's getting to fuss over me which I usually can't stand. If it was up to her she would tuck me in too. :rolleyes:

How are you Boggers?

• Like 2

Home and Tanks are good. My blackwater tank is producing so many shrimp I will have to start pulling them out soon.

My Reef is doing well too. I purchased a Torch coral form a ReefRaftAsia shippment my LFS got in, and it is looking really good. I know it would pop in color more with more Blue LEDs but I like a whiter look to my tank.

Kids also keep me busy as normal, but gave us a reason to go to DisneyLand in CA for Xmas this year.

• Like 3

Home and Tanks are good. My blackwater tank is producing so many shrimp I will have to start pulling them out soon.

My Reef is doing well too. I purchased a Torch coral form a ReefRaftAsia shippment my LFS got in, and it is looking really good. I know it would pop in color more with more Blue LEDs but I like a whiter look to my tank.

Kids also keep me busy as normal, but gave us a reason to go to DisneyLand in CA for Xmas this year.

Usually feeding them will darken them up, Trachys too. I can get one that's bleached and have it back in fighting trim in a few weeks. If it's a new import, give it time and food.

• Like 1

You can feed to Reef fish, or I can just set up a breeding tank and sell them :)

Usually feeding them will darken them up, Trachys too. I can get one that's bleached and have it back in fighting trim in a few weeks. If it's a new import, give it time and food.

Shippment is new, but not bleached. My MH bulb is whiter than some would like so the color does not show as well.

• Like 2

Multi tank syndrome? We have 4x40Breeders, 93 cube, 60 cube with a 45 cube fuge, Fluval Edge, 50 cube and 57 rimless at home, lol.Now I have been taking to the guy in the Bronx for that 200DD. And soon, 2x 30g and 2x60 frag tanks, they're cooking, just waiting for them to finish cycling.

• Like 1

Multi tank syndrome? We have 4x40Breeders, 93 cube, 60 cube with a 45 cube fuge, Fluval Edge, 50 cube and 57 rimless at home, lol.Now I have been taking to the guy in the Bronx for that 200DD. And soon, 2x 30g and 2x60 frag tanks, they're cooking, just waiting for them to finish cycling.

DAMN!

I think I'd love to have a 40B but that many tanks? I can't imagine the space needed ;)

:bowdown:

• Like 1