Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

jedimasterben

I should stop talking about music. I'll never stop hahaha.

Sorry for the thread derail Kat.

Has this thread ever actually been on a rail? I don't think so, therefore it can never be derailed :D

• Like 2

Has this thread ever actually been on a rail? I don't think so, therefore it can never be derailed :D

:slap:

still not talking to you.

Of course it's on the rail. We have prolly 80 pages of water level and tank levelling discussion. Then STN/RTN. Then plumbing. Then scape.

• Like 1

Miley Cyrus has an incredible voice, I liked some of her new songs a lot but the visual is putting me off. She didn't need to go ape shit soon as she turned legal.

Stupid people do stupid things.

That Taylor Swift video was fantastic.

• Like 1

But the rest is either Kate Upton boobs or cute baby animals being minced

:o who minced baby animals?

I was watching a movie with the family last night - 8 below. About these 8 huskies that were left to fend for themselves for 175 days. I had to get up and leave multiple times, I can;t stand sad animal movies. Sad human movies no problem. Animals nope.

I couldn't sit thought 101 dalmatians. The animation. Either.

But the rest is either Kate Upton boobs or cute baby animals being minced

We haven't had Kate upton since page 10. BENNY DON'T YOU DARE!

• Like 5

You're back? I thought Mama told me yesterday you have one more day to go?

we travel today. At SEATAC (Seattle Tacoma airport) at the moment waiting for a flight. We should be back to see if the house washed away while we were gone.

Well, if we don't end up with another 10 hour flight delay

we travel today. At SEATAC (Seattle Tacoma airport) at the moment waiting for a flight. We should be back to see if the house washed away while we were gone.

Err, that was why I texted her yesterday. Because of the flooding in your town. Hope all is well. If the house washed away, mebbe the clownfish were set free?

I've got 4 disposable cameras that need developing, about(30) 60 second videos that need culling and editing all from the snorkeling. Then I've got about 1700 DSLR photos to go through. That should keep me busy for a little while

Err, that was why I texted her yesterday. Because of the flooding in your town. Hope all is well. If the house washed away, mebbe the clownfish were set free?

don't think there's enough salt in that creek for them... We are on top of a hill. Pretty sure it would take a Noah like flood to actually flood us.
  • Like 1

I've got 4 disposable cameras that need developing, about(30) 60 second videos that need culling and editing all from the snorkeling. Then I've got about 1700 DSLR photos to go through. That should keep me busy for a little while

Better post a few a day otherwise folks will be unhappy.

Oh. And see you guys Saturday for dinner. :)

Better post a few a day otherwise folks will be unhappy.

Oh. And see you guys Saturday for dinner. :)

Like one week? Awesome. Text me details on plans
  • Like 1

Noo peechurs just for joos

20150529_145420.jpg

20150529_145458.jpg

Moar of the Nook

20150529_145508.jpg

Thats one nook I wouldn't mind being thrown in.

Bogi is in a contest on Instagram. #shrimpcatcontest

2015-05-30.jpg

I have a cat like that just a lot fatter like 18lbs

• Like 1

Thats one nook I wouldn't mind being thrown in.

I have a cat like that just a lot fatter like 18lbs

I think Bogi used to be 23, he is 15 years and has early stages kidney disease so he lost a lot of weight. But he still has a pooch.

I think Bogi used to be 23, he is 15 years and has early stages kidney disease so he lost a lot of weight. But he still has a pooch.

Oh im sorry I had no Idea he looks like a kitten in that picture. I have a cat at my parents house that was born in 98 but its healthy(grumpy as crap though) as can be so far. Its going to suck to see him go I was 7 when we got him im about to be 24 wow time flys.

• Like 2

Oh im sorry I had no Idea he looks like a kitten in that picture. I have a cat at my parents house that was born in 98 but its healthy(grumpy as crap though) as can be so far. Its going to suck to see him go I was 7 when we got him im about to be 24 wow time flys.

Bogi has his own instagram page and 35 followers. He also has a FB fan page. ;)

He's a kitten still.

Screen%252520Shot%2525202015-05-30%25252

• Like 2

Bogi has his own instagram page and 35 followers. He also has a FB fan page. ;)

Dang Bogi has his own paparazzi.

Reminds me of this.