Cultivated Reef

60 Gallon Shallow

ackattackkk

Looks like no overflow kit on the Nautilus to me.

I thought that too. but if you look in the second picture in the left top corner it kinda looks like theres a curved black piece sticking out of the water

the description states reef ready and that usually means it has an overflow.

for that price. thats not bad at all.

shipping might kill you though.

I thought that too. but if you look in the second picture in the left top corner it kinda looks like theres a curved black piece sticking out of the water

Dunno, just looked like the Nautilus said "tank only" in the description and the Deep Blue clearly comes with overflow and plumbing...

Both Clearly say reef ready. Why the price difference I am not sure, you can always contact both and ask specifics. Pay with pay pal and save the emails back and forth. If it is different then they claimed, get a refund.

Both Clearly say reef ready. Why the price difference I am not sure, you can always contact both and ask specifics. Pay with pay pal and save the emails back and forth. If it is different then they claimed, get a refund.

good idea. I just wasnt sure if nautilus reef ready meant it was already drilled and didnt come with plumbing. I know deep blue reef ready means it comes with plumbing and everything

good idea. I just wasnt sure if nautilus reef ready meant it was already drilled and didnt come with plumbing. I know deep blue reef ready means it comes with plumbing and everything

Honestly, You are going to want to trash most of the reef plumbing from Deep Blue anyway. General consensus is that the included bulkheads and components are crud. GOOD LUCK!

For me (CA) shipping on the Nautilus was $340, Deep Blue was $212, however the Nautilus is $20 cheaper in the total price ($540 vs $560) but I've never heard of the company.

Archived