Coral Vue Hydros

HVani's 34g CADlights Mini-II-Let It Grow

HVani

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picture time :)

Shrimp goby did not make an appearance until I put the camera away.

Full Tank

feb25_zpsxd2fdqdg.jpg

Drive by Firefish

blurry_zpsxtdkbfcc.jpg

Clown fun

eveningclowns_zpspaehyagx.jpg

eveningclowns2_zpswnn41kif.jpg

Moving to the new page :D

People who follow my threads know I have a soft spot for reptiles and rescues.

Well meet the newest rescue. He doesn't have a name yet but he's just adorable.

33823d1424531070-new-rescue-need-some-gu

33825d1424531092-new-rescue-need-some-gu

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a neat little Leo.

Thanks!

She's been doing awesome(turns out he was a she). We settled on the name Sprocket.

For now the tank is plugging along. I have a few new additions in mind but I haven't been able to settle on anything. I really like my current fish. I would like to add one nice blue fish. I really want a cherub angel but it might be too aggressive. I'm thinking of an azul damsel instead.

For inverts I'm considering a pompom crab but I think I would have to remove my red mitrax crab first. I really like him so I'm not sure. My harlequin shrimp has stopped eating and I have no idea why. I put her in the back chamber with a chocolate chip star hoping she'll eat. It's becoming annoying so I might end up selling her.

Lastly I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to sell my welso brain soon :( I'm so bummed about it. It's just getting too big. I have someone interested, I just haven't been able to sell it yet. I think I might replace it with an orange plate.

Why would you have to remove your mithrax crab to add a pompom?

I just worry about him being too aggressive towards a pompom. He pinches me!

jedimasterben

I just worry about him being too aggressive towards a pompom. He pinches me!

LOL, well you shouldn't be all up in his bid-ness :D

Went to the LFS on Friday. I picked up a azure damsel, a pompom crab and a dragon soul favia. I almost picked up a pair of circus gobies, but I figured 7 fish might be too much. Plus they hide a lot. Cool fish though.

Went to the LFS on Friday. I picked up a azure damsel, a pompom crab and a dragon soul favia. I almost picked up a pair of circus gobies, but I figured 7 fish might be too much. Plus they hide a lot. Cool fish though.

Should have bought them :D. They are on my list of fish to get. How much were they asking?

Should have bought them :D. They are on my list of fish to get. How much were they asking?

$120 for the pair. They are really cool fish.

$120 for the pair. They are really cool fish.

For mated pair it isn't that bad. If not, you could probably get a better deal elsewhere.

Looking good. I just picked up a pair of Wyoming Whites too!

Thanks Dave!

You should check out my Nuvo 8, it is now sporting a Nanobox as well, though a used one. The cloud function doesn't work on this one(34g) but it does on the Nuvo 8! It's so cool to see the clouds rolling by.

Looks nice :) Have you made a decision on clowns yet?

Love these guys :)

eveningclowns_zpspaehyagx.jpg

They are still so tiny. They are doing really well now. The white one had a fluke on his fin a few weeks ago so I treated with prazi. He's been doing great. Since I have added a couple more fish I may treat again. Just in case.

So update time. I have been working a lot so the tank has not gotten much attention. In all honesty I've been a little bored with it. I haven't even been cleaning the glass. Lately my freshwater shell dweller tank and snakes have been getting more attention.

I did finally get the RW-4 running the way I wanted through apex. It's an awesome program with a lot of randomness.

Today I'm hoping to get a water change done, the glass clean and to snap a few pictures.

I did add one more fish. I really don't know what kind of jawfish it is but he's really awesome. They had him labeled as a red spotted jawfish. I thought he might be a red headed jawfish but that doesn't seem to be a thing. He's been at the LFS from months and I loved watching him every time I went in. One day I went in and bought him. No regrets. He's the most out going jawfish I have ever had! He doesn't hide when I approach the tank and is a joy to watch. He does have a habit of disappearing for a couple days and then showing up again.

Jawfish pics!! I'm holding out til kpa gets some in stock again. I seen a little one at the lfs I thought I could save cause he looked rough but he was beyond saving.

Archived