Coral Vue Hydros

How many lumias to light my tank

Exquitas

Hello,

So I've finally upgraded my small Fluval edge to a 65G rimless Tank (11,2inch x 3,75inch x 7,7inch) and I finally got to use the Lumia 5.2 set that I've won in the giveaway (may thanks again!)

But I believe that only 2 lumias are not enough for this tank. Currently I have LPS Corals in the tank and I plan to get a few SPS in the future.

So how many lumias would I need in total? 3, 4, or even 5? And what heatsink would I have to use (preferably the makersled heatsink, simply because it's really wife approved ;) )

Many thanks,

Exquitas

God damn 'murica units.

Dimensions are 120cm long, 40cm deep and 50cm high. Better convert it yourself to inch or foot or whatever you guys got over there :D :D

Those are British units.

We just keep that crap around. Kinda like the bible, standards of measurements based on someone's body parts... thumb, hand, or foot.

Science people have to know both. 2.54 is the magic number.

I like the old meme about how the Space Shuttle's size was determined by the width of a horses ass. I suppose it works for the ISS now too.

God damn 'murica units. Dimensions are 120cm long, 40cm deep and 50cm high. Better convert it yourself to inch or foot or whatever you guys got over there :D :D

this post made me laugh tears

Archived