ReefCleaners.org

Cad Light 12g Zoa Garden

lilmatty5dimes

lilmatty5dimes

Thanks man. Looking at getting space monster, wow, emerald, and salted agaves this weekend then I'm finished. Lol don't think I'm going to make it. Still up in the air.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn son,I'm sure you're not going to make it with the line up of shit you've got hahahahaha. Put me on the list when you start making frags. I can't wait to see this tank grow out,hot damn !!!

lilmatty5dimes

Damn son,I'm sure you're not going to make it with the line up of shit you've got hahahahaha. Put me on the list when you start making frags. I can't wait to see this tank grow out,hot damn !!!

Which pieces do you want?

lilmatty5dimes

Question is,what don't I want lol. I'd love to have a a single polyp of everything lol.

Lol. I'll hook ya up when stuff takes off. Hopefully soon.

Sounds good man... I'm sure it won't take long. This tank is going to be ridiculous when it does start to fill in and grow out.

lilmatty5dimes

Sounds good man... I'm sure it won't take long. This tank is going to be ridiculous when it does start to fill in and grow out.

Thanks man. Here's a $75 pack I just got yesterday and stopped by modern aquaria which is going to be stellar when it's fully going.

50E2FD4C-26D8-412E-8E0D-459BD7F9779E_zps

50E2FD4C-26D8-412E-8E0D-459BD7F9779E_zps

8264D363-0BAA-4A16-A3A7-DE6AF1A93285_zps

Sweet chalice I traded for. It's Red rim bubble gum. NO LINEAGE NOT CLAIMING OT TO BE cherry coral orange iguana

70E1C1B4-D29D-42DC-A0DD-9AE91128FC34_zps

lilmatty5dimes

Where the Zoa's from ?! Those are fu*king nice !!!

Hobbyist in Orlando About 5-6mins from universal. Pming you on a pack friends got.
  • 2 weeks later...
lilmatty5dimes

Well, scored huge again. Had a local selling a jbj 12g tank with an AI nano and controller for $230. Jumped all over this 3 minutes after he posted it saying I'll buy it. Got a friend to buy the AI nano and controller for $180 and the yellow tang for another $10 so got the rest of the tank for only $40. Think I did really good here.

A365EDED-7A97-4056-8245-80D024C3BE61_zps

CD372005-AEF1-4352-B37D-64F25E7F58DF_zps

Counted about 20+ heads of frogspawn, 5-6 heads of torch, 30+ heads orange acan, 5 head blasto, single Duncan, really nice clown and chromis. Also found this wellso for $20 that I don't think I'm going to be able to get cause of the bare bottom as not having any room at all in the tank. Here's the wellso

C00F504E-C1F4-4CA1-A0E3-E8C8BA00EC59_zps

There's some bad news Rock is covered in aiptasia so I'm going to probably just acid wash it and use it for the 30g upgrade. Now time to sell some stuff to buy return pump, powerheads, & skimmer.

lilmatty5dimes

Damn dude, hell of a deal steal!

Love that zoa pack from M-A too!

Lol. THAnks. I literally don't have any room for that $20 wellso. It sucks. Oh those weren't from Alex. He was out getting some fire the day I stopped by. Need to still run over there. That was from someone over in Orlando behind universal studio. Had a ton of zoas and he texted me today saying he's got bloodshots, rainbow maul, Latin lover, buttmunchers, strawberry strats, candy apple orange.

Jesus dude lol that was a deal though so I can't really blame you lol.

Thanks man. Need any frogspawn? lol or jbj 12g tank for $50? Lo

Lol. THAnks. I literally don't have any room for that $20 wellso. It sucks. Oh those weren't from Alex. He was out getting some fire the day I stopped by. Need to still run over there. That was from someone over in Orlando behind universal studio. Had a ton of zoas and he texted me today saying he's got bloodshots, rainbow maul, Latin lover, buttmunchers, strawberry strats, candy apple orange.

Thanks man. Need any frogspawn? lol or jbj 12g tank for $50? Lo

Oh ok I see. I still need to get out to Modern Aqueria myself. Sounds like the starts of another nice zoa pack!

Damn,why doesn't this guy have a thread on here ? Seriously.... Nahh mane lol. I need another empty tank like need a hole in the head lol. I do need some zoa's though :D

That's a hike though from where I'm a now.. If I was in Orlando,it'd be a stones toss but not anymore... I'm on a streak I haven't gotten anything new in like a week or two lol.

lilmatty5dimes

Oh ok I see. I still need to get out to Modern Aqueria myself. Sounds like the starts of another nice zoa pack!

Lol. You need to get over to MA. I wish I could afford all those. Probably about $300 right there. I need to buys skimmer, return pump, and powerheads before any more zoas corals. Lol

Damn,why doesn't this guy have a thread on here ? Seriously.... Nahh mane lol. I need another empty tank like need a hole in the head lol. I do need some zoa's though :D

That's a hike though from where I'm a now.. If I was in Orlando,it'd be a stones toss but not anymore... I'm on a streak I haven't gotten anything new in like a week or two lol.

Lol. I wish it was everyone had a thread sometimes. Lol y'all need to go over to the orca section on reef central. It's an hour drive for me highway and 10mins(I mean 50mins with all your damn traffic lights) for you. Let me know what your wife says. Also have a jf my Miami chalice with 13 eyes for a steal $225.

Where are you from to make it a hike? I hate Orlando. To many small towns. Lol I think it's time to end your 2 week streak. Lol

Not so much for me now. I'm in Sanford now,40 minutes more north than I was in Orlando. Plus universal was still about 20-30 minutes from me which still isn't bad. But now it's over and hour or more,I'd much rather just waste $2-$3 in tolls and go to Too Shelf or Living Reef.

Hahaha,well there's only about 2 DECENT plaves near me,and when I mean decent that's it lol Fishy Business and Modern Aquaria,which I went too about a week or two ago and the selection was so slim which I can understand because the store was only open for not even a month,so I can't even say shit about Alex's place. But Fishy Business has all the Acan's which I need to stop and maybe grab a frag this weekend. I hope they still have te pink Acan's been eyeing for months.

• 4 weeks later...
lilmatty5dimes

Bro, why have I not been to this thread yet?! Nice zoa collection!!

Thanks bro. I found a few guys in Orlando with an awesome collection. Most are $20pp or less and if you buy a few they go down in price even more. Are you in FL now?

I envy your Goldmeister chalice.

Looking good!

Thanks. It's not looking to hot right now. Got to close to a torch and started to recede a lil. The guy I bought it from had a bigger one than that for $25. Almost bought that one too but I literally don't have any room on the glass bottom for anything.

Dang dude coming together nice. Awesome steal on the tank too. When those blondies grow out I want a frag! :)

lilmatty5dimes

Good price, the stuff I see online in the hundreds. Unfortunately the LFS here are crazy expensive.

Dang that sucks. We have a ton of hobbyists around me.

lilmatty5dimes

Dang dude coming together nice. Awesome steal on the tank too. When those blondies grow out I want a frag! :)

Thanks. Thanks man. Sucks I've been neglecting it. I need to start up my water changes.

Update:

I bought a tunze 3155 off of Harrisonbored thanks a million. I piece of equipment I wish I never sold. Also upgraded my radion to a gen 3. It was easier selling the gen 1 then the 3. Lol also have a new pair of clowns once my buyer comes and picks up the ones in the tank now.

lilmatty5dimes

well, still haven't hppked up the tunze. not sure where to put the pump and bucket yet. on the plus side a guy was selling his reef savvy tank and has thee best acan collection and they had to go so i picked up the following from him.

poto lifesaver

poto sweettooth

poto tangerine

superman micro

rainbow frag he had for $140 most of the frags have 6 heads or more. he asked if i wanted anything else like his sps and told him i dont dare now with me neglecting the tank and told me his tck gumdrop i could have for $50. wait what. hell yea so got that gumdrop andhe had a huge rainbow colony receding and said i could try and bring it back to life. said he paid $350 for. here's a few pics.

85FD6854-D529-429D-8FA0-755F626FA45A_zps

1C221CD9-92D9-42DE-97FA-9616E46624B2_zps

tck gumdrop today has to be about 2" across.

CA20B76A-0950-4997-A88B-AD7D5B26CCF5_zps

Archived