SaltCritters.com

powering lumia 5.2

skanderson

I just ordered a lumia 5.2 from you today. I will be using a 5 up to hold my drivers. I saw that 2 channels are supposed to be run at 1.5 amps. I cant find ldd drivers of that amperage on your site. what do you suggest. thanks,steve

also looking for the connection you show on the lumia picture from the end view of the makers heatsink. also the heat picture is neat but without a scale on it I cant tell what it means.

jedimasterben

None of the channels are 'supposed' to be run at any amperage except below their maximum that is listed. Running them beyond 1A does little more than add more heat, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Not 100% sure what you mean by the connection at the end of heatsink? Can you link to the picture?

The heat picture is there since Milad got one of the Flir attachments and wanted to play with it :) The center of the image is 39.3C, so that is the hottest in the image, just showing how a 6" Makers heatsink can handle 70w of heat without too much trouble.

It's not that they're suppose to be run at 1.5A but those particular LEDs on those channels have a max current up to 1.5A. I don't see why you'd need to run the whites or royal blues at that much current. And I think the highest Meanwell LDD-H is 1000mA.

Edit: Goddamn Ben lol.

Archived