SaltCritters.com

Looking for azoox/nps frags!

NewZealand

I have a non-photosynthetic reef tank and am looking for more small frags for the tank and was wondering if anyone on here has any for sale! Looking for pretty much anything nps (even sponges)! Message me with offers or ideas of places to buy frags from!

Also I am new to this forum so if this belongs somewhere else feel free to inform me! Thank you so much!

See liveaquaria is a little expensive especially since I am really searching for smaller frags that is why I came here! I really am searching for a black sun coral at the moment if anyone has some frags. Especially in the saint louis MO area or anywhere else. I am not too worried about shipping!

Thnks!

See liveaquaria is a little expensive especially since I am really searching for smaller frags that is why I came here! I really am searching for a black sun coral at the moment if anyone has some frags. Especially in the saint louis MO area or anywhere else. I am not too worried about shipping!

Thnks!

See if there is a local reef forum and post this in the Livestock Market area. You'll get a better response there. If you'd prefer to not pay shipping (no one really does lol) then try the local reef forum if you can find one.

Archived