Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: SEASON'S GREETINGS and Idaho Grape Monticap

gena

Gena - is P still available? Can I pay for it now and then have it shipped when the season's greetings is ready to go?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gena - is P still available? Can I pay for it now and then have it shipped when the season's greetings is ready to go?

It is! I've renamed it "J". New photos on first page that shows everything available right now :).

HarryPotter

Gena!

I have been looking for these FOREVER!

I'd like one playing green and one purple- pretty please with a cherry on top?

Miami Florida, might need to do the fancy shipping

Oops! Meant c&p! Don't know where the H came from!

C is available and "p" is now J and that is available too! I'll pm you :).

Gena!

I have been looking for these FOREVER!

I'd like one playing green and one purple- pretty please with a cherry on top?

Miami Florida, might need to do the fancy shipping

Check the first page for availability. C and J are pending and if it doesn't say SOLD it should be available...but just ask me and I can let you know too :). Thanks!

HarryPotter

Check the first page for availability. C and J are pending and if it doesn't say SOLD it should be available...but just ask me and I can let you know too :). Thanks!

Can I get A & G?

• 3 months later...
righttirefire

Gena, I just broke into the sps world with a couple birdsnest. I'm waiting to see how everything goes and have had my eyes on your montis for a long time. Is priority shipping to oregon 97303 2 days? Another 4 weeks I'm hoping to be your next happy frag owner.

Gena, I just broke into the sps world with a couple birdsnest. I'm waiting to see how everything goes and have had my eyes on your montis for a long time. Is priority shipping to oregon 97303 2 days? Another 4 weeks I'm hoping to be your next happy frag owner.

Well I feel terrible now....I no longer have them. I forgot to update this thread :(. There are a lot of people on NR that do have them though so hopefully you can find a frag from one of them :).

Oh. Part of your new "pastel garden" update? Awesome. I'm sure I'll find something I like.

Yep...I took down the 45g tank with the monticaps and now just have a 20 gallon long with softies and LPS :).

I remember reading about the start of your 20 long. And your cool dresser stand

Yeah, it's an upcycled piece of furniture. Still not sure what it's original intended use was. I think maybe a buffet table. A little reconstruction and some paint and it's now a tank stand :happydance:.

Archived