Cultivated Reef

FS: SEASON'S GREETINGS and Idaho Grape Monticap

gena

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gena!

I'd like "F" if still available, I can pick up Saturday??

I'm holding "F" for someone, sorry. Check the first post and see if any of the others that don't say "sold" or "pending" look interesting to you :). Saturday would be fine to pick up.

Did you make mine? :)

Were you the one that wanted a large piece? Unfortunately it wasn't cooperating for me and I couldn't get a big piece. I did get some nice frags though and will post up photos soon. You can see if any of those interest you.

are "G" and "J" still up for grabs?

"G" yes, "J" no :). I'll get updated photos soon!

Were you the one that wanted a large piece? Unfortunately it wasn't cooperating for me and I couldn't get a big piece. I did get some nice frags though and will post up photos soon. You can see if any of those interest you.

Yup. I'll look out for the photos. thanks.

Just received my frags. Beautiful. Very well packaged. Buy from this lady with confidence.

Thanks for the feedback :flower:.

First post is updated with new available frags. For those that were waiting on Idaho Grape, there are 10 new ones available. These will color up solid purple in a few weeks. They are taken from the edges so the color has an ombre effect right now :).

jamescstein

Gena, how much light is your grape under? I have a frag I bought from you that has browned up I don't have particularly bright lighting and I am having trouble believing they are getting too much.]]

nm... I got it backwards.. browning = not enough light. Sigh..

Gena, how much light is your grape under? I have a frag I bought from you that has browned up I don't have particularly bright lighting and I am having trouble believing they are getting too much.]]

nm... I got it backwards.. browning = not enough light. Sigh..

Mine is under a Razor at 80% and 90% peak. Where mine doesn't get a lot of light, the color has faded. Browning might be something else?

Just did a quick search and found this:

"Poor water quality is likely to cause browning out. Calcium and Magnesium are important for skeletal growth."

But they also mentioned not enough light could cause it too. Here's the link.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Articles_Product_Care.asp?idNews=14

cnseekatz

Too much vodka dosing probably! Corals are behaving strangely!

I guess wacky growth is better than no growth right?

ReefWeeds

Will you be fragging more season's greetings in the near future? I want to buy both! Missed out on the season's greetings :)

Will you be fragging more season's greetings in the near future? I want to buy both! Missed out on the season's greetings :)

For sure :). If I have extra time today, I'll do some cutting when I do my water change.

woo hoo! I'll keep an eye out! I think both of those look so nice together.

I made 4 really nice frags today :). Should be ready to go not next week but the week after. I'll save you one :flower:.

I'd love another piece of Idaho grape, when available. This nano box hybrid is ready to grow some sps!

I made 4 really nice frags today :). Should be ready to go not next week but the week after. I'll save you one :flower:.

yay!!! I love your grape and season's greetings!!!

BUY FROM GENA. I have somehow killed everything I've bought from her because I'm an idiot but she's awesome. A+ seller.

I'd love another piece of Idaho grape, when available. This nano box hybrid is ready to grow some sps!

Howdy :flower:.

H, J, L, and P are ready to go now ;).

pa1ntbru5h

Can you save me one as well?

Archived