ReefCleaners.org

FS: SEASON'S GREETINGS and Idaho Grape Monticap

gena

Got my stuff today! WICKED STUFF.

Thanks again for buying my monticap :flower:.

First post has been updated with availability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great grape turnout.. Ready for seasons greeting. When available :)

I've got it now! See the first post with the photo of what's available. I need to do more cutting too, just waiting to

clear that rack :).

JavaJacketOC

I've got it now! See the first post with the photo of what's available. I need to do more cutting too, just waiting to

clear that rack :).

Yer killin' me Gena...just killin' me....I think I could have a tank full of monti caps and be happy.

Yer killin' me Gena...just killin' me....I think I could have a tank full of monti caps and be happy.

Whenever you're ready just let me know :flower:.

Just got my grape... nice piece looks better in person than the pic. Very well packaged. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know :).
  • 1 month later...

First page is a long ways away on mobile lol

Just for you :flower:

SEASON'S GREETINGS AND IDAHO GRAPE MONTICAP

IMG_9914%20copy_zpseaygh9gx.jpg

IMG_8682_zps22bddf3a.jpg

More monticap for sale. This is a plating variety, not encrusting. Shipping is your choice. I can do Priority mail for $18 NO DOA (California residents pay $15 NO DOA). Or, $50 USPS overnight with Live Arrive Guarantee, within 2 hours of delivery. Idaho Grape has been proven to survive Priority shipping up to 3 days. Season's Greetings can handle 2 days in transit but I had one DOA on a 3 day transit time. Please keep this in mind.. I will ship securely with heat pack to give them the best chance possible.

A. $10

B. $10 SOLD

C. $10 SOLD

D. $10

E. $10

F. $10

G. $10

H. $10

I. $10

J. $10

The frag rack is about 8" x 3" to give you a better understanding of the size on these frags.

The last photo shows the mother colonies. You can see the growth pattern these will have.

Shipping is NOT included in the prices. You need to add on $18 Priority mail ($15 California residents only) or $50 USPS overnight, depending on which shipping method you want.

Priority mail ships on Monday or Tuesday only.

~Gena

Here's another photo to show how the Idaho Grape has changed with maturity. Still has the bowl shape but the edges are flattening out now and are a more pale shade of purple. I take frags from the edges so the frags I have available now will be a combination of the light purple and dark purple.

IMG_9456_zpssujpdmzv.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

Just for you :flower:

SEASON'S GREETINGS AND IDAHO GRAPE MONTICAP

IMG_9914%20copy_zpseaygh9gx.jpg

IMG_8682_zps22bddf3a.jpg

More monticap for sale. This is a plating variety, not encrusting. Shipping is your choice. I can do Priority mail for $18 NO DOA (California residents pay $15 NO DOA). Or, $50 USPS overnight with Live Arrive Guarantee, within 2 hours of delivery. Idaho Grape has been proven to survive Priority shipping up to 3 days. Season's Greetings can handle 2 days in transit but I had one DOA on a 3 day transit time. Please keep this in mind.. I will ship securely with heat pack to give them the best chance possible.

A. $10

B. $10 SOLD

C. $10 SOLD

D. $10

E. $10

F. $10

G. $10

H. $10

I. $10

J. $10

The frag rack is about 8" x 3" to give you a better understanding of the size on these frags.

The last photo shows the mother colonies. You can see the growth pattern these will have.

Shipping is NOT included in the prices. You need to add on $18 Priority mail ($15 California residents only) or $50 USPS overnight, depending on which shipping method you want.

Priority mail ships on Monday or Tuesday only.

~Gena

Here's another photo to show how the Idaho Grape has changed with maturity. Still has the bowl shape but the edges are flattening out now and are a more pale shade of purple. I take frags from the edges so the frags I have available now will be a combination of the light purple and dark purple.

IMG_9456_zpssujpdmzv.jpg

Thankyou, too sweet :) lol those are stunning!! Hopefully to still have some of both for my new fusion 20!

id take a frag of both the grape and seasons greeting if you have any grape available.

please lmk paypal ready:)

also where in Socal are you located?

woah how did that clam get there?

Magic :wizard:

I stuck it in there :).

id take a frag of both the grape and seasons greeting if you have any grape available.

please lmk paypal ready:)

also where in Socal are you located?

My last grape is pending a payment. BUT...I'm making more grape frags this week so

I'll have plenty more. I like to give them a week to heal so they could ship next week. Or if you want to pick up you can do that too. I'm in Burbank.

LebaneseDlight

Magic :wizard:

I stuck it in there :).

My last grape is pending a payment. BUT...I'm making more grape frags this week so

I'll have plenty more. I like to give them a week to heal so they could ship next week. Or if you want to pick up you can do that too. I'm in Burbank.

Hay girl hay. I'm in Glendale! I used to work out at Crunch in Burbank (until they just opened Equinox in Glendale). You're my neighbor! I went to Providence High. Sorry to hijack your thread :D

Hows it going celebrity!? I saw you on community! That was pretty awesome. Not sure if you added shipping rates to any of your posts but i was wondering what shipping to 80233 would be.

Hay girl hay. I'm in Glendale! I used to work out at Crunch in Burbank (until they just opened Equinox in Glendale). You're my neighbor! I went to Providence High. Sorry to hijack your thread :D

Hey neighbor :flower:. Where's your favorite LFS? Tropical Imports? They seem pretty nice.

Hows it going celebrity!? I saw you on community! That was pretty awesome. Not sure if you added shipping rates to any of your posts but i was wondering what shipping to 80233 would be.

Hey, jg!!! AWesome...glad you saw it! My Mike & Molly episode is on tonight in case you watch that one too :). So shipping is a flat $18 for Priority or $45 for overnight express :).
LebaneseDlight

Hey neighbor :flower:. Where's your favorite LFS? Tropical Imports? They seem pretty nice.

For super local (I live 2 miles away) I go to SPS Store (in La Canada on Foothill). They sell all aquacultured, and all the top brands like Hanna, all the top media, Vortech, etc. For localish I like Vivid (but they are pricey as I'm sure you know). I'm going to buy from Unique Corals when I buy more livestock. So far all my corals are from Zia - a frag pack I got lucky with :) We should totally buy together sometime (Live Aquaria?) and save on shipping!

can you pm me regarding the price/size of the grape? you are not too far from me:)

thanks

For super local (I live 2 miles away) I go to SPS Store (in La Canada on Foothill). They sell all aquacultured, and all the top brands like Hanna, all the top media, Vortech, etc. For localish I like Vivid (but they are pricey as I'm sure you know). I'm going to buy from Unique Corals when I buy more livestock. So far all my corals are from Zia - a frag pack I got lucky with :) We should totally buy together sometime (Live Aquaria?) and save on shipping!

Not familiar with SPS Store...sounds awesome! If you order from Unique, you can pick up from their shop. They don't advertise store hours but you can walk in. They are in Van Nuys. I've never been there, but do want to check it out sometime.

Right now I'm on a buying freeze with everything fish related. But in the future...definitely, I'd go in with you :).

can you pm me regarding the price/size of the grape? you are not too far from me:)

thanks

I was going to try to make frags today so I'll PM you a photo later if I get around to it. I'm just charging $10 per frag. That's my new price because I just have so much of it :). The size will be like those shown on the first page.

I was going to try to make frags today so I'll PM you a photo later if I get around to it. I'm just charging $10 per frag. That's my new price because I just have so much of it :). The size will be like those shown on the first page.

cool!

please keep me in the loop on when they'll be ready:)

thank you

cool!

please keep me in the loop on when they'll be ready:)

thank you

I made 8 frags today. Should be ready to go next week :).

Archived