Cultivated Reef

FS: SEASON'S GREETINGS and Idaho Grape Monticap

gena

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My piece arrived today. Piece was much bigger than expected. Very good packaging. Very well sealed bags. Good seller. Thanks so much. I'll try to post pics once it's settled in the tank.

Woot!!!! Thanks for letting me know :D

Gah, I have no room in this tank. Come spring/summer, I am hoping you have some leftover when I upgrade tanks!

I should :).

Where in the tank and how much flow do you suggest for these wonderful frags?

It's a hardy coral that isn't too particular. I suggest medium to high light and medium to high flow.

I had quite a few people interested in "A" and gave info to them. Well, it's finally sold now. Only "D" is left now.

Thanks, David!!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

One month update: Frag is looking awesome, and growing! It's affixed itself to the rock, and is showing some very interesting growth behavior. I can't tell if it's grown a lip around the edge, or if it's just getting thicker all the way around. Either way, it's super cool....

monti%20cap_zpskmufkpvm.jpg

cnseekatz, on 09 Feb 2015 - 4:21 PM, said:

One month update: Frag is looking awesome, and growing! It's affixed itself to the rock, and is showing some very interesting growth behavior. I can't tell if it's grown a lip around the edge, or if it's just getting thicker all the way around. Either way, it's super cool....

monti%20cap_zpskmufkpvm.jpg

Man that Looks so..... "Grapey"!! (Is that a word???)

Looks AWESOME! Thanks for sharing it's growth :flower:.

I can ship priority mail tomorrow if anyone is interested!!!!! :D See the first post on page 1 for availability.

Hey gena,

Where in SoCal are you? I'm by LAX, would you do local pickup?

Thanks!

PM just sent :)

2 sold, but I still have plenty available in case anyone else is interested!

Hey there! I am interested in either or, whatever is available. Can you quote Indiana 46410?

Sorry I missed this :blush:. PM coming your way :).

image.png That's some good lookin' Idaho Grape!

LOL....too funny. and Thanks!!!!! :)

Approximately how often do you have frags available? I would love one of each but live in Colorado so I want to wait until warmer/more predictable weather is here.

Gena clam doesn't bother the Monti? I was thinking about a maxima clam in the future. Be an awesome to put it in middle of the Monti...

So far they are getting along great! It's been about a week and a half...maybe two? No issues. I'm glad jedimasterben put the idea in my head LOL.

If you still have some grape frags left on the 6th, I'm in. I've been waiting for this!

LOL...no worries about me running out. I've got more than I know what to do with LOL. I can make a frag at any time :).

Approximately how often do you have frags available? I would love one of each but live in Colorado so I want to wait until warmer/more predictable weather is here.

See post above :).
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived