Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: SEASON'S GREETINGS and Idaho Grape Monticap

gena

EVERYONE BUY FROM GENA!

For real the monti was packed awesomely, made it three days in a box and acclimated great. Gena was super helpful and communicated great the whole time!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine was perfect as well. Wonderful deep and vibrant purple coloration. Thanks again!

EVERYONE BUY FROM GENA!

For real the monti was packed awesomely, made it three days in a box and acclimated great. Gena was super helpful and communicated great the whole time!

Thank you both, for the feedback :flower:.

Monday morning bump :).

I'm headed to the post office today to ship a couple of monticap packages, in case anyone else wants to get in on this ;).

Will they survive when it is -10 degrees in the mailbox for a day? I'm guessing no...

Will they survive when it is -10 degrees in the mailbox for a day? I'm guessing no...

-10? It can't be that cold in Chicago??? :lol:

I talked to my mom last night. She's in NW Indiana. Said it was snowing. I miss snow :lol:.

I talked to my mom last night. She's in NW Indiana. Said it was snowing. I miss snow :lol:.

Gena.... Are you a fellow Hoosier??

I'm from SW Indiana and we ended up with about 4" of snow last night!! Kids are happy..... no school

Gena.... Are you a fellow Hoosier??

I'm from SW Indiana and we ended up with about 4" of snow last night!! Kids are happy..... no school

Heck yeah...born and raised. I miss my home state :(.

Been out in California for 11 years now. I'm ready to leave :lol:.

Heck yeah...born and raised. I miss my home state :(.

Been out in California for 11 years now. I'm ready to leave :lol:.

Bet you don't miss the snow though... right??

It was 11 degrees when I left with work, they said -10 with windchill.

It's way too early for this...

It was 11 degrees when I left with work, they said -10 with windchill.

It's way too early for this...

Well I remember years where there was snow on the ground on my birthday, early Nov....rare, but it did happen. 11 degrees is damn cold though. I definitely don't miss that :lol:.

I was in Simi Valley for work today and was going to message you to see if I could stop by on my way home and pick up a frag...but they're all gone :(

Received mine today, not even slimming up as I was expecting as usual case of monti cap shipping in cold weather. Very healthy to begin with and packaging is beyond professional w/heat pack :)

I was in Simi Valley for work today and was going to message you to see if I could stop by on my way home and pick up a frag...but they're all gone :(

Awww shucks. Next time? :)

Received mine today, not even slimming up as I was expecting as usual case of monti cap shipping in cold weather. Very healthy to begin with and packaging is beyond professional w/heat pack :)

Woohoo :happydance:

Mine arrived this morning, nice and warm, and perfectly packed. Looks awesome. Thanks, Gena!

Yay :D. Thank YOU :).

Archived