Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

picOaquariums custom

jonnydelane

How often are you doing 100% WC? What salt are you using? Is your ato water dosed with anything? I just started mine about a month ago or less.

So small,so sleek,so sexy !! I digsssss :D

thanks man!

How often are you doing 100% WC? What salt are you using? Is your ato water dosed with anything? I just started mine about a month ago or less.

i mix up two gallons of distilled water with reef crystals every sunday, then on monday i clean what little debris there is with a tooth brush and a turkey baster and then do 100% WC. i don't dose anything at the moment, water changes should be enough to replenish everything with how my tank is stocked so far.

Just go for the kessil a160 awesome light man

I'm actually thinking about getting an a160 for a 6 gallon build. if i don't wait out for the prime on this tank I'm thinking a black mini tide would look pretty slick.

Nice build. Can I ask how much that tank cost from PicO? I'm thinking about getting one with similar dimensions.

it was around $80 shipped, picOaquariums does some amazing work.

Could you tell me what make/model that clamp on desk lamp is? I've been looking for something similar for my build, but each one I've seen so far has a housing too small for a par30/par38 bulb and it sticks out.

Could you tell me what make/model that clamp on desk lamp is? I've been looking for something similar for my build, but each one I've seen so far has a housing too small for a par30/par38 bulb and it sticks out.

you can get them at ikea for $9 its called the tertian work lamp, if you get one its best to get some better springs for it at the hardware store to help support the weight of the bulb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like your setup with that backlit cabinet Jonny, great job!

thanks man, means a lot. yeah i picked up all the stuff for that stand from ikea, i wanted to do the bottom shelves too but the second set of leds i picked up had a different color temperature and it bugged the hell out of me.

not much has changed, added two acan frags (you can only see one in this pic) definitely have some growth too. oh and to anyone wanting to try a tank this small, forceps are your BEST friend.10933769_866497626714897_418912644852579

• 2 months later...

Archived