SaltCritters.com

What lighting should I get?

hulkthepuffer

hulkthepuffer

Hi guys my new set up will have the dimensions of 80cm(l) *80(w) *45(h) , so a shallow square tank but will have a minimalist aqua scape so that no coral or rock will be placed any closer than 10cm from the glass, so my lighting area will be 60cm*60 (will keep all types of corals) . So my question is, what led lighting fixture should I get?

(I currently have a kessil a150w on my nano and really like it's effect, it would be cool if the 360 kessil would do the job)

Hi guys my new set up will have the dimensions of 80cm(l) *80(w) *45(h) , so a shallow square tank but will have a minimalist aqua scape so that no coral or rock will be placed any closer than 10cm from the glass, so my lighting area will be 60cm*60 (will keep all types of corals) . So my question is, what led lighting fixture should I get?

(I currently have a kessil a150w on my nano and really like it's effect, it would be cool if the 360 kessil would do the job)

The kessil 360 will do it, or a radion, or an ai fixture, what is your budget?

hulkthepuffer

budget isn't really a factor, I'm just going for a really sleek design so the smaller the fixture the better, and if the 360 can do the job then thats perfect.

The A360WE is generally rated for 24" of coverage. I've seen a tank that was 36" long with a single A360WE over it and the whole tank was lit, however I'm certain you won't get much growth from anything placed towards the edges.

Archived