inTank Media Baskets

Beware "Spooky Mantis Mountain" REINJURED LEFT KNEE

aviator300

What a lousy woman to leave you while you're compromised. My previous husband's wife left him 4x while he was on dialysis and awaiting a transplant.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lousy woman to leave you while you're compromised. My previous husband's wife left him 4x while he was on dialysis and awaiting a transplant.

I was very sorry to hear your story about your husband and how you turned to reef keeping to keep busy. I bet he's watching you have a ball with your tanks and feels very close to you even though you don't see him (in a physical sense).

About me, my wife and i have had problems for quite a while now and this came as no real surprise. She wasn't able to cope with the role reversal after my knee replacements and subsequent injury. She is really a good person. It's just hard to be suddenly alone in your late sixties with very little support.

Anyway, thanks for the concern. I'm going to turn my attention now to my Mr Aqua 7.5 gal Bowfront...http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/357667-aviators-mr-aqua-7

Gawg,,

Sounds like a bad country western song.

My Favorite Bad country western songs.

1. There's a tear in my beer.

2. Drop kick me Jesus through the goalpost of life.

3. You flushed me down the bathroom of your heart.

4. My wife ran off with my best friend and boy, i sure do miss him.

5. I fell in a pile of you and got love all over me.

RIP Clarence.

Sorry for all the dark clouds in your world right now. Sending well wishes and healing prayers your way.

Thanks very much

Archived