Innovative Marine Aquariums

stores to visit orange county

rafastank727

I'm driving to LA this weekend, taking my son on his first trip to Disneland. Can guys name a few good stores I should visit.

Thanks

Sergio

Spiderguardnano

Save the trip for the weekend of the 25th and the 26th go to Disney land on the 25th and reef a polooza in Costa Mesa or vis versa.

Also are you planning on buying any corals?

Kill 2 birds at once take your son to his Disney land and then go to yours

chance of corals is in cypress

reef raft usa is in garden grove

reef lounge is in anaheim

iconic reef in hungtington beach/fountain valley

seaside tropical huntington beach

Legendary Corals

Save the trip for the weekend of the 25th and the 26th go to Disney land on the 25th and reef a polooza in Costa Mesa or vis versa.

Also are you planning on buying any corals?

Kill 2 birds at once take your son to his Disney land and then go to yours

+1! Then you can see Cherry Corals, WWC, and all the other big time vendors as well.

If you're in LA, I recommend Reef Lounge USA, Vivid Aquariums, and contact Unique Corals to see if you can set up an appointment to visit their facility

Seeing that you show you are in Richmond, I'm guessing you will be driving. You wouldn't want to be picking anything up on your way down and you will be spending the entire day at Disneyland. So you will probably be looking at places to stop on your way back so somewhere close to the 5 freeway. I'm not that familiar with stores along that route.

If you cut over and take the 405, there are a couple places I would suggest. One is Vivid Aquarium in Canoga Park. If you do come up the 405, there is also Aquarium World (or Aquarium LAX - http://www.aquariumlax.com/). I haven't been there for over a year but they were a large warehouse with a pretty nice selection.

Archived