ReefCleaners.org

Mr. Aqua 17g Rimless project

Drexellake

Cool thanks and yeah i love them so far.. And when you get a chance if you could put what corals you currently have that would be awesome. (im curious to know what all you have ) :P

Current stock: Zoas, Acan Lord, Duncan's, Frogspawn, Toadstool, Candy Cane, Pinwheel, and Green Star Polyp,

I love seeing what other people do with this tank, thanks for sharing! What are your future plans for it?

To get everything placed where I want them then watch them grow. I plan to add more Zoas to cover a large 10lb rock in there.

• 4 weeks later...

cool setup. Im doing same with a Mr. Aqua 12 gal. long. they really are nice looking tanks. The acrylic you got from home depot, Did they cut that to size for you or is it just a standerd size they had?

cool setup. Im doing same with a Mr. Aqua 12 gal. long. they really are nice looking tanks. The acrylic you got from home depot, Did they cut that to size for you or is it just a standerd size they had?

The acrylic I got was standard size. I know they cut glass, but not sure about acrylic. They have several sizes though. You might luck out like I did.

• 5 months later...

Archived