Coral Vue Hydros

Food

bevo5

I know this is a well worn out topic but I just wanted to double check some advice I got at a LFS.

I bought some Reef Frenzy and they told me it was fine to feed as every meal. I have a clown and a leopard wrasse (who has eaten a zillion pods).

I'm fine feeding this each day but should I supplement it with something? My corals seems to grab it pretty well as well.

Reef frenzy is great and as Jedi said a varied diet is ideal. I feed brine, mysis, squid, reef caviar, pellets, flakes, reef frenzy, and reef roids. I add selcon twice a week to the frozen brine.

I feed a frozen, currently feed rods, and then alternating with spectrum pellets, and algae for herbivores if applicable. Makes the frozen last a lot longer but the fish are still definitely getting a balanced diet. But either way, I doubt you would need any additional nutritional supplement with rods or RF.

Awesome - thanks y'all. I might get some spectrum just to get them eating something else. Plus, it can't hurt to have an easier option for when I'm out of town or something.

Archived