Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

10 Gallon Nano - My Journey.

CosmicCanine

aquariumlover10

Oh ok, soundsgold, but the sps need different stuff then others so hardish to keep together.

I just scored a nice piece of dryish coral rockfrom my neibors niebor, it is covered in green algae but alittle pressuer wash never hurt anything... right?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aquariumlover10

I don't have sw tank yet, I've been reading for a few years but I am still in a rental and can't get another tank.

But the rock was in a trash bag for a few weeks so it wouldn't help anything.

I don't have sw tank yet, I've been reading for a few years but I am still in a rental and can't get another tank.

But the rock was in a trash bag for a few weeks so it wouldn't help anything.

Ahh I see. Hmm make sure to wash it with rodi.

aquariumlover10

Haha, I have read more stories about spending hundreds of dollars on additives with rodi, I am just going to use a good water conditioner and good salt.

You need no additives, just RO and good salt. Tap is terrible. Good luck getting rid of your algae. Water conditioner sucks. Especially prime. IMHO

aquariumlover10

Yeah but I am 3 years off from gfetting a job,I never get allowance, and my parents don't even get me anything for my brithday oe christmas that is over $150 or that's all I get, oh and IMO prime is the best water conditioner their is.

And I was saying addistives for the corals and inverts.

Hey Guys! The father just placed an order for me for my christmas reef stuff! I got a red sea skimmer, a koralia nano 240, and Hikari -s- pellets. CANT WAIT!!!! I really need a skimmer you can tell by my water clarity im not running one, its starting to bother me, lets hope this skimmer is nice, (my friend has the same one and its great) Ill post some pictures everytime i do something new or add stuff. thanks for following.

FTS and holes dug by my stupid damsel. I hate seeing holes I like my sand flat. Should I keep filling them in or should I just let him do his thing.

post-83142-0-65960800-1416778016_thumb.jpg

post-83142-0-09645700-1416778029_thumb.jpg

Wait so you know what you are geting for christmas? I would leave the sand, he will stir it up, and it looks natural.

Yeah i had to put it all in a cart and let him order it. haha. i always know some of the things im getting lol.... I need advice on where to place the koralia and where to hang the skimmer. I would like people to tell me cause people know more about flow placement then i do..

What is BB?

Bare Bottom, as in....no sand.

THE LINK IN MY SIG IS WHERE ILL BE POSTING FROM NOW ON GUYS GO CHECK IT OUT AND FOLLOW IT!!!!!!!!

Bare Bottom, as in....no sand.

THE LINK IN MY SIG IS WHERE ILL BE POSTING FROM NOW ON GUYS GO CHECK IT OUT AND FOLLOW IT!!!!!!!!

Cool, Ill follow your new post.. What made you go BB?

Archived