inTank Media Baskets

got2envy's IM Fusion 20

got2envy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was sold to me as rainbow stylo but it doesnt grow like Stylophora.It does have blue,green and pink tho. Grows more like a birds nest but birds nest are not this fluffy are they?

That's totally a birdsnest. I had one that fwuffy :).

Thanks guys! It is very purdy. It is very hardy too cause I am not much for testing. It has grown a lot in the few months that I have had it under LEDs. I even have a video of when I first got it.

Nope no Coral Con :(

Thanks vlangel! It has grown a lot! It's funny how you don't notice these things unless you look back at pix :lol:

Yes, its very cool to see the progress in our tanks and corals from past pics!

Oh great - another of Maria's threads to follow..lol Until I read that you replaced the JBJ 28 I wondered where you could possibly fit another tank..

I'm still hot to copy the 12L that you have.

Oh I LOVE kessil! I have 2 a350w's on my 40g...dat shimma. Can't wait to see your thread!

Turns out fiancee is only allowing me to get the Fusion 10, but thats still not bad considering we can build and grow on that. Still will be using the Kessil A160!

No skimmer, just water changes.

You will love the Kessil!!

Thanks guys!

Yup- that's me too- no skimmer - although I've always had one in larger tanks so it's kinda weird not running one- gotta love Nano's for the control of nutrients with waterchanges? how many gallons and how often are you doing a w/c?

• 1 month later...

Great to see growth in a short time!

Oh btw I never went with the 10 or 20. The 40 came on sale so bought that and will be running it with A360WE on a goose 90.

• 2 weeks later...

I do 3g water changes with Red Sea Pro once a week. I don't dose anything in this tank. I have the light at its highest setting which is 70% blue and 25% white for only 4 hours the rest of the day the blue is at 75% and the white is 20%. I run the lights from 8am -8PM ramping up at 12PM and ramping down at 4PM.

HTH :)

:flower:

:flower:

:wub:

Love the setup Maria! I have one on the way! Do like the 2 Jebao WP10s for this size? Still debating whether 2 of these with controller or mp10?

• 4 weeks later...

First off Beautiful tank keep up the great work i have the same setup as you do now im trying dial in my Maxspect razor light what is the A and B settings you are running?

Archived