Coral Vue Hydros

got2envy's IM Fusion 20

got2envy

Why hello there!

This thread is for those that are on the fence that want to purchase this fabulous tank.
I replaced my JBJ nanocube with this tank and I am very happy so far. I have only painted the mesh black and have some inTank media baskets on the way.
Sorry took so long to start a thread... I know how new the tank is and the lack of info available right now.

I will try my hardest to keep this thread updated.

Stuff

IM Fusion 20 -from Marine Depot

2x Jebao WP10
Maxspect Razor 16k 120w

Cobalt 110w heater

2x inTank media baskets
Seachems Gray Coast sand
15Lbs Marine Depot Aquamaxx dry rock

Some PIx - Tank was started Septmber 30.

15262991409_2a00201170_b.jpg

15446595411_1cff00804b_b.jpg

15449424372_a29ed47699_b.jpg

15426683746_41bd8a1718_b.jpg

FTS 10/5/14

15262976089_2260c1dc2b_b.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! It is jbb's fault I even started this tank :lol:

Def one of the things I hated about the nanocube. The clarity on this glass is amazing.

Thanks guys! It is jbb's fault I even started this tank :lol: Def one of the things I hated about the nanocube. The clarity on this glass is amazing.

K nano's take up much room in there ?

They give great flow. I have them on W1/S1 which is pretty low. :)I am sure you can get away with just one...I just had 2 from the nano cube.

Oh they are Jebao WP10's not Koralias.I was like WTF? LoL

Your tank is beautiful. I just ordered a Jebao RW8 and it will be here tomorrow. I like how you have it mounted on the back, do you have them pointing towards the center, or to the front glass? I'm trying to think of what will work best for me since I have the same tank :P

Thanks guys!

Your tank is beautiful. I just ordered a Jebao RW8 and it will be here tomorrow. I like how you have it mounted on the back, do you have them pointing towards the center, or to the front glass? I'm trying to think of what will work best for me since I have the same tank :P

Thanks Begow!

They are pointed forward but a bit towards the middle. I am not using the magnet on the outside, the suction seems to hold them in place well enough. The cord draped off the back won't let them fall down.

I am also using half a aquaeon glass top for a 24" tank to cover the back chambers. Helps with evap. :)

I am also following your thread. I stay on the down low but I lurk a lot when I find time :P

Thanks guys!

Thanks Begow!

They are pointed forward. I am not using the magnet on the outside, the suction seems to hold them in place well enough. The cord draped off the back won't let them fall down.

I am also using half a aquaeon glass top for a 24" tank to cover the back chambers. Helps with evap. :)

I am also following your thread. I stay on the down low but I lurk a lot when I find time :P

Haha thanks man, I've been creeping yours ever since I realized how beautifully stocked it is! Gives me something to shoot for! Now I want a damn scoly! Convincing my wife is another story.

I'm going to try and use the magnet still, I'm not sure the RW8 comes with suction, I'll have to check it out tomorrow when it comes in, I would prefer to use the magnet. I'm going to mess around with placement to insure no sand blasting or spillage out of the tank.

Do you have any livestock? I couldn't spot any in the picture.

I have 2 fish, a Sixline Wrasse and Chromis. He is in the middle of the pic.

The scoly I got for a deal cause it was a bit damaged on one side but a little TLC and its the best $60 ever spent :lol:

Thanks so much for following!

I will try my best to keep up with pix and updates. Work is killing my azz.

-Maria <--- I am a girl reefer :P

Hai derr.

HAI!! :happy:

Hows the tanks doing? need moar coral? :P

Are those the nuvo 16 baskets? How do they fit?

Beautiful tank btw!

Yes they are and they fit great, they don't pop up like the others.

Looks awesome Maria! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

wow, beautiful! the maxspect looks really nice over this.

Thanks! It fits like a glove...Perfect for this tank.

Nice scape! The corals look really great in the tank.

Thanks for following!

Archived