Cultivated Reef

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

What do you guys think about raising the minimum purchase to $50 for next years secret santa? or bad Idea?

This is restrictive and will exclude a lot of members. The whole purpose is a fun and friendly gift exchange. A token.

All those PM's are rough. Part of the reason I didn't do it this year.

I thought I lent you my beating stick last year?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you guys think about raising the minimum purchase to $50 for next years secret santa? or bad Idea?

I'm in favor of staying in the $20 - $30 range as well. More than that and we may lose people who want to participate.

reefernanoman

All great points. Yeah,thinking about it a bit longer I see why the $20-$30 range is better. But this Santa will always give more than that!

If you want to send more, like most people have its no big deal. If you can and want to go for it, you are just making someone's Christmas that much better.

Also I got my SS gift the other day. I got BRS reef chili, feeding/mixing bottle, an awesome two level acrylic frag rack (with some strong magnets I might add), frag discs and some glue!!! My SS nailed it. The frag racks fits just barely in my curent tank which works out perfectly, I was needing some extra motivation to get my next build going.

I'm shipping mine out tomorrow. Hope the recipient doesn't get offended with the gift wrapping! Im tempted to post what it looks like lol

Sorry man just seen this. Absolutely not! My gf actually asked how u knew me so well since it's something I'd do lol.

D2004F52-D1D4-4546-9CF0-52C4289329A4_zps

its nice to see a community come together like everyone has here. I'm speechless.

Hey outkast, I just seen the posts about panda sending you stuff if we chip in shipping, since I missed that and see you have frag rack on your list pm me I have a eshoppes rack I'm not using Id be happy to send you

Hey outkast, I just seen the posts about panda sending you stuff if we chip in shipping, since I missed that and see you have frag rack on your list pm me I have a eshoppes rack I'm not using Id be happy to send you

I truly appreciate it BUT I've been more than taken care of!

I truly appreciate it BUT I've been more than taken care of!

no problem. But really if u decide you want it I prefer it used rather than sitting in a closet.

Thanks Tamberav !!

I checked in with home tonight, and mine arrived some time earlier this week. I've been on the road this week, and I won't be back until Sunday night to open it, but the packaging is a gift itself. I had my daughter take a few pictures. She wants to open it for me when I get back..lol

AA5B7CC3-F996-45D6-AC73-351D5F78932D_zps

92E181F3-33AF-4F93-B882-ABFA6DBEB199_zps

20C0BF9E-6349-4766-80B2-AECD822FF3C3_zps

DE3E33D6-8206-4891-B527-B19FA7CED00D_zps

tee-hee! glad you like!! Wait till you see the inside packaging ;)

So the package has other packages inside? If so, I'll have my daughter open the main box so we can get photos of them into the wrapping contest..

So cool..

So the package has other packages inside? If so, I'll have my daughter open the main box so we can get photos of them into the wrapping contest..

So cool..

Yup! I individually wrapped everything and then put it in a wrapped box :)

It was a lot of fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived