Innovative Marine Aquariums

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like changing my wish list. I would like a spa day. I'm exhausted.

You know any good ones in Manhattan? I'm doing a partial work trip after Christmas to scout some new stores and getting a paid spa day sounds nice lol

You know any good ones in Manhattan? I'm doing a partial work trip after Christmas to scout some new stores and getting a paid spa day sounds nice lol

Bliss at the W hotels or Elizabeth Arden red door. There are lots of low key/non-name brand places. Groupon is the best way to check them out to be honest.

I feel like a jerk! I just don't feel right doing the Santa thing until after Thanksgiving, so my poor recipient isn't going to be getting anything until December. I have plans though! :D

jedimasterben

I feel like a jerk! I just don't feel right doing the Santa thing until after Thanksgiving, so my poor recipient isn't going to be getting anything until December. I have plans though! :D

Same here! I think shopping this early for christmas stuff is nuts :)

I've shopped but I'm not ready to ship yet. I intend on winning that frag pack from Paandamonium and I don't want people to see how high the bar is just yet. :ninja:

BattleAthletics

OHQWRBNASDFAUEHITJ#(%UQ#%(_@#%(_&*@#%(

I keep forgetting to put what I wanted.

Dear SS. Anything is fine. Make sure to include a nice note so I can show this thread what I got.

THANKS AND SORRY!!!!! Been working 80 nights so far. Never remembered to post.

Shopping for my SS right now.

Me too, I haven't shopped yet. I figure it's worth giving it till black friday before I really worry about it, I'll still be well within the deadline. :)

Just got a SS box today! Thanks Santa...do I post pics here...or the other thread?

Put it in the other thread. It will make it a lot easier for me to track who got stuff that way

Archived