Innovative Marine Aquariums

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

If your name is in bold I have not received your info yet.

1. Eisernes
2. Begow
3. Paandemonium
4. atrox
5. cindyp
6. Mirya
7. ElmoC
8. Metrokat
9. Halo_003
10. ninjamyst
11. Jack1978
12. MikeTR
13. jbb_00
14. HVani
15. 1stimereefer
16. Spiderguardnano
17. xiaoxiy
18. Angel<3Nanos
19. kdino
20. defective_weeble
21. jedimasterben
22. cchsoracle
23. frankdr
24. Skuba
25. Marquiseo
26. Mariaface
27. Fishstiks
28. NanoFever
29. basser1
30. tgore
31. Tamberav
32. sean1986
33. HM3105
34. BattleAthletics
35. 0utkast
36. Scorched
37. en28so
38. Obsessed Reefer

39. CCDillon

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NannerPudding

What the heck, I will join.

Wishlist:

Something cool? I am just now setting up a tank, so send me the most helpful tool/piece of equipment you have gotten for $20-$30. I do have a refractometer and a saltwater master test kit but that's about it for Things That Are Helpful.

Wishlist:

Something cool? I am just now setting up a tank, so send me the most helpful tool/piece of equipment you have gotten for $20-$30. I do have a refractometer and a saltwater master test kit but that's about it for Things That Are Helpful.

Hate to say this, but I don't think you qualify this year, not enough posts.

Oooppss..... Looks like the rules were bent a little, I see your name on page 1.

BTW, I think we can scratch Spiderguardnano from the list. I just saw where he has his whole set-up for sale and leaving the hobby......

defective_weeble

If your name is in bold I have not received your info yet.

20. defective_feeble

Check your messages. I replied to your PM the other day.

Wishlist:

I missed your post count. Sorry have to remove you.

Check your messages. I replied to your PM the other day.

Ninja and defective got you both.

Pm sent!

Wish list:

Rock mag from aqua-mags.com

Gift card to BRS, pacific east, Marine depot,etc

Frags

2 part from BRS

magnetic probe holder

Julians thing feeder

Last chance to sign up. I will draw names for the santas this weekend. Might be Monday until I get pm's sent out because I work 40 hours between Friday night and Monday morning.

No rush eisernes. Your doing a good job keeping this organized. Monday is plenty soon enough for us all to get our shopping done. Thanks again for putting this together. Im happy to be participating this year!

This sort of thing is much too stressful for me, but hope you all get something nice :)

ohnoes. How is it stressful? Do you have a shopping list for the tank for yourself? you know, food, glue, supplements, etc etc?

I'll join if theres still time, pm'd info.

As far as a "wishlist" goes. I could always use maintenance and suppliment stuff like chemiclean and coral food and fish food other than brine shrimp and copods, Im sure my fish get tired of it. Or whatever of the persons choice. I CAN accept frags.

I'm in!! this was great last year!!!

How have i not seen this thread till just now? Im on here every day and almost missed the deadline.
List: I can use either, but anything is great, and frags are definitely also great, if these are too much, feel free to be creative.

Steve's Moonlight Kit
Red Sea Reef Test Kit

aqualifter n hanger for ato would be cool too!
a gift certificate to ASD, BRS, or MarineDepot would rock as well.
and/or some intank stickers!!! lost the last GFY one I had... :(

Guess I should probably get my wish list posted.

Not really in a position to accept frags at this time.

I guess I need to post a wish list

I'm really not picky. but some things I have my eye on are:

Chemi pure elite

Carbon

Reef Putty

One of those cute Disney POP figurines (Dory)

Fish food for filter feeders

Frags/macros

Rock flower anemones

Really I don't care it's just fun to get something in the mail :)

Santa assignments have been sent out!

Remember, the person you are sending to is not necessarily the person who is sending to you. It's called SECRET Santa so don't tell!

You have nearly 6 weeks to send out so there is no rush. However it is advisable to have your list done and posted in this thread for your santa to see by Thankgiving so people can take advantage of sales.

When people start receiving their gifts we will start a new thread just for that so everyone can see the goodies.

Have fun with it!

If you have questions for your recipient feel free to go through me to maintain secrecy.

Dear Santa,

Hookers and blow.

Love,

D.J.

Edit: I'd also really appreciate some frags for Mrs.Wallace, softies of any make and model. Or if that's not possible, any small reef related item will do. Maybe some magnetic cleaners, a small frag rack, etc etc. Also, if you can find a reef related baby clothing item, that would be cool. Our first is due in April.

Oooh or a julians thing...thing. Or that assimilation pod odf of Amazon. Or some filter feeder formula. I'm not picky, I'm more in to the giving than receiveing.

Archived