Innovative Marine Aquariums

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

QUESTION: is wishlist reef/tank related then?or whatever you'd like? also, i won't be a six month member until 10/25.hope i can still qualify? :unsure:
I say let you join I bent the rules a little last year ;).

Hopefully we can wrangle up a raffle sponsor or two. If so I'll put the rules up for that. Lawnman's rules from last year worked pretty well. Starting a little earlier this year to give people more time. Well it is that time of year again to share some holiday joy.Rules are pretty simple.: Must of been a member here for 6 months from today with 100 posts.:Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $30. If you really want to spend/give more that is fine but understand that you may not get the same in return.:Must enter by Saturday November 1st. I will close entering around noon that day.:Gifts must be sent to your partner by Wednesday December 11th.:Sorry only doing U.S members this year. A list of user names will be posted as people join. Pm me your full name and address. Post your wishlist here. 1. Eisernes2. Begow
Thanks for doing this if I can be of any help shoot me a PM. Try a few vendors for prizes and giveaways thats what I did. If you come up empty I am always in a giving mood :).
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say let you join I bent the rules a little last year ;).

yay! :happydance:

i'm in!

CINDY'S WISHLIST IN PROGRESS:

Reef and Tank Things:

gift certificate to ASD: http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=account/voucher

(you can use jaycine@yahoo.com to send the egiftcard.)

Bob Smith Coral Glue: http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Bob-Smith-Industries-Coral-Glue-Gel-HUGE-20g-CA6015.htm

DONATED FRAGS: YES, please! but they have to be small. this is current view

of my 8g tank. it's pretty full. and i can only take mostly non-aggressive

corals. i don't do SPS. i have acans, zoas, flower nems, a frogspawn,

a blasto, a fungia coral, and a dendro.

blasto.jpg

Books (physical copies, paperback or hardcover):

Ghost Month by Ed Lin

Death of a Red Heroine by Qiu Xiaolong

Village of Stone by Xiaolu Guo

Prince Lestat by Anne Rice

gift certificate from Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore: http://www.mystgalaxy.com/mysterious-galaxy-gift-certificate

i couldn't join last year cuz i was a week from the 6 months time. Lawnman didn't bend the rules for me!! :angry: . haha. Will definitely join this year. Will have to think of wishlist later...

:ninja::blush:

Paandemonium

I'll talk to a couple vendors and see if they're down to donate a pack :)

I'll also pull something together as well so, add a zoa frag pack to the mix. Five frags cut today and left to grow out until this ends :) I'll specify when I get home.

I just finished talking to Morgan from Reef Gardener and she is down to put in something for the raffle as well :)

QUESTION: is wishlist reef/tank related then?

or whatever you'd like?

also, i won't be a six month member until 10/25.

hope i can still qualify? :unsure:

Since you have until 1 Nov to sign up, just sign up 10/26. :D

Since you have until 1 Nov to sign up, just sign up 10/26. :D

oh i see! /noob

i like to sign up early though. like i like

to sit in front of class. not sayin' i pay attention

up front but still. :lol:

oh i see! /noob

i like to sign up early though. like i like

to sit in front of class. not sayin' i pay attention

up front but still. :lol:

Well, I did just go back and re-read the rules and it says 6 months from today. Maybe he can change it to 6 months on 1 Nov? ;)

Post your wishlist here.

Would it be possible for us to send the wishlist with the PM? That way you can send it when you send the name out. Or however that works. How will the gift giving work by the way?

Would it be possible for us to send the wishlist with the PM? That way you can send it when you send the name out. Or however that works. How will the gift giving work by the way?

It makes more sense to post it here, where it can be found by whoever draws your name and you can edit it should something come up (say, if you bought something for yourself since). If you PM it that's a delay for editing and lots for one person to keep track of...

QUESTION: is wishlist reef/tank related then?

or whatever you'd like?

also, i won't be a six month member until 10/25.

hope i can still qualify? :unsure:

You will be 6 months before the drawing of the names so you are good to go. And you can ask for anything. Last year there were a few gifts that were reef related but not for the aquarium. There were some awesome home made items as well.

Can I join from the uk?

It's tough to do international. We have people here from all over the world and gotta draw the line somewhere. I don't think we even did Canada last year.

Getting the list updated. Make sure that if you posted here to get signed up that you also send your address so that I don't have to hunt people down later.

i couldn't join last year cuz i was a week from the 6 months time. Lawnman didn't bend the rules for me!! :angry: . haha. Will definitely join this year. Will have to think of wishlist later...
Sorry :(

I'll talk to a couple vendors and see if they're down to donate a pack :)

I'll also pull something together as well so, add a zoa frag pack to the mix. Five frags cut today and left to grow out until this ends :) I'll specify when I get home.

I just finished talking to Morgan from Reef Gardener and she is down to put in something for the raffle as well :)

That would be awesome.

Add me in this yr. Remember, no shipping charge on Amazon Prime!

Salifert Phosphate Kit $22

Instant Ocean Reef Crystal Sea Salt Marine Mix, 50-Gallon $22

and a cd of Barry White to help my rock flower nems have make-out time!!! $5- $7

Archived