inTank Media Baskets

Above and beyond

atrox

So as many of you know with this hobby gaining in popularity the amount of choices from retailers is enough to keep you up late looking for the best corals and deals out there. After literally weeks of searching I'd made made up my mind to go with a handful of different stores so I could get a little bit of everything. Well all this changed when I happened upon cultivated reef. First and foremost the selection amount was more than enough to fulfill my original wish list that required 4 diff vendors. Now here's what really matters customer service. I was looking to add another clam and noticed there weren't any wysiwyg images so I politely asked for images of clams so I could pick one out. Within an hour I was emailed a picture of a clam that fit the bill. I made a relatively large order and this guy decided to throw the clam in for free. Needless to say I am looking forward to seeing everything I ordered. I'll keep everyone updated and get some pics up once the shipment arrives. Again thank you cultivated reef.

So as many of you know with this hobby gaining in popularity the amount of choices from retailers is enough to keep you up late looking for the best corals and deals out there. After literally weeks of searching I'd made made up my mind to go with a handful of different stores so I could get a little bit of everything. Well all this changed when I happened upon cultivated reef. First and foremost the selection amount was more than enough to fulfill my original wish list that required 4 diff vendors. Now here's what really matters customer service. I was looking to add another clam and noticed there weren't any wysiwyg images so I politely asked for images of clams so I could pick one out. Within an hour I was emailed a picture of a clam that fit the bill. I made a relatively large order and this guy decided to throw the clam in for free. Needless to say I am looking forward to seeing everything I ordered. I'll keep everyone updated and get some pics up once the shipment arrives. Again thank you cultivated reef.

I have also purchased from Cultivated Reef on several occasions and each time has been a great experience.

Cultivated Reef

Thank you all for the support and great feedback.

Basser1 I assume you realize you made your post about us becoming a sponsor in our sponsor forum right? Hmmm? ;)

Got my shipment in yesterday! I can't even begin to tell you how above and beyond the customer service was, let alone the quality and size of the frags I received. From initial corresponding to completion of order Greg was more than helpful from answering questions to even throwing in a free clam. Now to the live stock!

image-146.jpg

image-147.jpg

image-149.jpg

I'll get more pics once the rics, and zoas open fully.

Archived