inTank Media Baskets

Nano-Reef Meet-Up! Oct.18th @Reefwise

Mr. Microscope

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Microscope

Son-of-a....I might be there...right now I'm tentatively booked at 1pm that day, but if it falls through I'll be there! I love this place and I've bought all my corals there so far. Folks are super friendly and knowledgeable and they have awesome corals. Agreed, I was there about 2 weeks ago and their fish stock is low, but he said that they'd be getting the new tanks set up soon. But their corals are awesome and are always well stocked!

Bryan

D'oh! I hope you can make it!

darn. dont think i can make it cuz my wife has work and taking the car.

Awe.. no worries. Let me know if something changes. I'll let you know about the next one!

All this reefwise talk made me stop by on my lunch break, still low on fish but all 3 coral tanks are up and running. They're also having a sale all month, buy 3 zoa frags get the 4th free

Mr. Microscope

All this reefwise talk made me stop by on my lunch break, still low on fish but all 3 coral tanks are up and running. They're also having a sale all month, buy 3 zoa frags get the 4th free

Awesome! Thanks for the inside scoop!
Mr. Microscope

Hey there locals! I got my satosa frags mounted up last weekend for the attendees. Anyone else game for this event?!

satosafragsside_zpsbfe92352.jpg

satosafragstop_zpsb7af7ecd.jpg

satosafrag_zps3a59afa3.jpg

Mr. Microscope

Here's a shot under the blues. This is one of those corals you can see from across the room with actinics on.

satosablues_zpsb4e9b9a5.jpg

Mr. Microscope

wish there was any reef club in my area... there used to be now nothing, locally reefing for me is lonely.

Sorry to hear that Hey. You should start something on your own. There's got to be a few reefers around you. What about the people that used to make up your club?
Mr. Microscope

Hmmmm interesting. Let me see.

Cool! I'm bringing another something to hand out in addition to the satosas. Will reveal this week. Hope you can make it!
Mr. Microscope

Is everyone still game for the meet-up on Saturday? Here's another treat I'll be handing out (no tricks, lol).

These are laboratory grade salinity standards that you can use to calibrate your refractometer.

salinitystandards_zps04b5a013.jpg

Mr. Microscope

Awesome!! I'll be there!!

Still unsure of BF, he's been feeling under the weather :(

Cool, and awe. Hope he feels better. Any chance you can grab me a snippet of the iris?
Mr. Microscope

I would have loved to but too far of a drive from Pittsburgh!

No worries Fever. It's far enough for me and it's only an hour away. lol
Mr. Microscope

I won't be able to make it, I've got a tournament to work in Milwaukee :(

No worries! Thanks for the heads-up! I'll keep you posted on the next one.

Archived