Top Shelf Aquatics

I like to ______ when I do maintenance. :)

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to procrastinate maintenance while doing maintenance

scrape the glass... yeh I will do a waterchange tomorrow... or this weekend...

I've had a water change ready to go since Sunday, lol...

:wub: me too!

I mean why do it all at once, then I would have nothing I had to do later.

I've had a water change ready to go since Sunday, lol...

sad thing is I keep a 30 gallon tub full of premixed, all I have to do is carry it up and use a pump to remove the water from my sump then I just dump the new water straight from the bucket into the sump.

That's how my water changes all end up about 2 months apart.

Receive oral sex

Well, you've got me thinking here...

I like to do tank maintenance while my hubby is not home because he complains that I like the tanks more than I like him, oh, and how I am ruining our hard wood floors. I'm thinking receiving oral sex while working on the tank will only increase water spillage and feelings of tank jealousy :-(

But maybe I can turn this around. Hubby probably wouldn't care about water on the floor and might even sleep through the water change if I add a preliminary "hubby maintenance" step... This might just work!

Dr.Brain Coral

Well, you've got me thinking here... I like to do tank maintenance while my hubby is not home because he complains that I like the tanks more than I like him, oh, and how I am ruining our hard wood floors. I'm thinking receiving oral sex while working on the tank will only increase water spillage and feelings of tank jealousy :-( But maybe I can turn this around. Hubby probably wouldn't care about water on the floor and might even sleep through the water change if I add a preliminary "hubby maintenance" step... This might just work!

Holy Sh*t this is a REEFING Forum here people lol

maybe not... maybe not

FYI im 15, should i get off and go to an under 18 site?

LOL, I have to admit the breaks in mature discussion are usually what keep threads interesting.

Soooo.... back to water changes...

I also like to think turkey bastering detritus into the water column qualifies as cleaning because it feeds my corals and vermetid snails and gets it out of the sand bed, thats got to be good for atleast another day without doing a water change right.

I also like to think turkey bastering detritus into the water column qualifies as cleaning because it feeds my corals and vermetid snails and gets it out of the sand bed, thats got to be good for atleast another day without doing a water change right.

yeahhh.....

Grab a shot for every 5g bucket of water I pull out of my tank for water changes. 30-40g water changes are regular :)

or a pint

Archived