SaltCritters.com

Katropora Owners Thread

metrokat

This is why I asked him to coral sit a while....this is in a 250DD, with 2 400W MH bulbs half way down as it started bleaching at the top.

4+ powerheads and plenty of fish poop. He does not feed Corals at all.

• Like 3

So I added the Radion Gen 3 Pro above Acro island and the Katropora immediately colored up on the brown areas. It appears to have lost the teal but I think its just adjusting :)

Screen%20Shot%202016-02-12%20at%207.29.0

• Like 1

Nice minty green Harry... I wonder when the lighter branches start showing like it has on Kat's and Marks. I'm blasting mine under 2 250w radium's in lumenbrights

• Like 1

Nice minty green Harry... I wonder when the lighter branches start showing like it has on Kat's and Marks. I'm blasting mine under 2 250w radium's in lumenbrights

I have the newer Radion at 50% so I have more power to go!

Getting PMs for frags. I had to take the waitlist document off line, I am unable to keep up with the requests for a frag for right now. As soon as I am caught up I will put the document back online. So sorry but I promise that I am working towards a solution.

• Like 3

Hmmm..... That nub on the right side might have my name on it someday..... :rolleyes:

It's getting longer little by little:)

Getting PMs for frags. I had to take the waitlist document off line, I am unable to keep up with the requests for a frag for right now. As soon as I am caught up I will put the document back online. So sorry but I promise that I am working towards a solution.

I'm hoping mine takes off faster since I added a 2nd radium. The frag right beside it has.

What it looked like before the second was added

IMG_20160127_202157_952_zpsdifie2am.jpg

2 weeks after

IMG_20160211_200545_669_zpsghzcwna0_edit

If the Kat does this it won't take no time

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there still a sign up sheet for this frag? if so how much is a frag and how long is the wait? I want one when my tank is ready its such a pretty coral!

• Like 1