SaltCritters.com

Katropora Owners Thread

metrokat

Seriously though, you may have converted my husband. He loves the Kittiyagi as well! Do I need to be concerned about my marriage? :P

Really? I'm not even that good of a photographer! I appreciate that he likes them!!

Wait when did kittiyagi become a thing?

Well, we haven't had our annual authorized dealers convention at a vodka dosing establishment yet. Youknow, new products are revealed at such meetings. Besides, Certified Kittiyagi dealer is badge #2 that could be earned....

:)

• Like 2

ah man, theres gotta be some hot pink reef safe paint out there

Justin, I checked with jestersix who makes purple frag plugs out of emarco. He sent me a link to the dyes he uses. They too have lighter pink options, still looking into it, maybe mixing 2 colors will work.

• Like 1

As a potential Kittyagi distributor... will we be provided those plugs or are we required to order are own?

:lol: at our annual vodka dosing conference, authorized dealers of the Kat and Kitty will receive pink frag plugs. :)

Will the vodka be dosed using dosers or will it be served in shot glasses?

Also, when will this conference be scheduled and will I need to RSVP? Will this be a suit and tie affair?

Sixteen people on the list Mr Klein....

Whatever you're doing Mark, I'm loving it. Authorized dealer application?? :lol:

Lower nitrates, Reef Roids 3 times a week. She can't decide exactly what color to settle on. :)

OkpoxP.jpg

• Like 1

Sixteen people on the list Mr Klein....

Whatever you're doing Mark, I'm loving it. Authorized dealer application?? :lol:

I've never shipped corals and it doesn't sound like fun. :)

Ummmm...... So while we're talikn' about pink frag plugs and lookin' at purty pitchurs of Mark and kleinreefs kitty-katpora, I'd like to know, when do the frags start commencin'????

• Like 2