SaltCritters.com

fish options

tetraodon

so i recently lost both my fish to jumping, and im trying to decide on if i should do my original plan or if i should try something else, like a scorpion or dwarf lion fish. what do you all think?

I love dwarf lions, espacially Fu Manchus. I've read that a lot of people are able to keep them very successfully in reef tanks.

What were the types of two fish that jumped?

I love dwarf lions, espacially Fu Manchus. I've read that a lot of people are able to keep them very successfully in reef tanks.

What were the types of two fish that jumped?

a clown and a mandarin, sad because i rescued the clown and had it for almost a year, and the mandarin i had for 3 months and had on frozen

Sorry for your loss, I know I'd be devestated if I lost my female clown. I've had her for a little over a year now.

What size is your tank?

And what other fish are left in it?

Sorry for your loss, I know I'd be devestated if I lost my female clown. I've had her for a little over a year now.

What size is your tank?

And what other fish are left in it?

the tank is a 20long with a 10 gallon sump, the only other fish is a temp resident, its a very small tang i only plan on keeping until it gets to 4-5 inches. so its pretty much a blank slate

Archived