Live stock

back clownfish (which is now too big)

Yellow tale damsel

Hermit crab

snail

bristle worms

Some zoas and polyps

Bubble tipped anemone (I cant find him)

To start everything in my tank is doing great besides the fact that I cant find my anemone. My black clown is too big and I need to get him out of the tank. My question is will the removal of my clown upset the tank and cause any spikes or dips? My setup is about 8-9 months running zoas have doubled in numbers in about 2 months.

Builder Anthony

This shouldn't be a problem.If anything it would keep things cleaner.if its bringing food to a host maybe u will want to feed whatever.

Okay cool, hosting isnt an issue.

Another question. Do I need to do water changes if my test look good and salinity stays stable? I use a test strip for quick checks 2-4 times a week and master reef test kit once a week or if the strip shows anything. Coralline algea is growing fairly nice and zoas are taking off. I just dont want to upset anything is all.

Okay cool, hosting isnt an issue.

Another question. Do I need to do water changes if my test look good and salinity stays stable? I use a test strip for quick checks 2-4 times a week and master reef test kit once a week or if the strip shows anything. Coralline algea is growing fairly nice and zoas are taking off. I just dont want to upset anything is all.

Still a good idea to do waterchanges to replace all the trace elements you can't test for.

Archived