Top Shelf Aquatics

YWG, sixline Life Expectancy?

saltohio

YWG has been my favorite fish now for awhile, he and my sixline are the tank characters. The YMG and sixline have the occasional turf squabble, actually, I don't the sixline really cares he just likes to "jaw" with the YWG. It occurs to me that I have had both of these fish for a little over 3 years, What is the life expectancy of these fish?

Thanks!

YWG has been my favorite fish now for awhile, he and my sixline are the tank characters. The YMG and sixline have the occasional turf squabble, actually, I don't the sixline really cares he just likes to "jaw" with the YWG. It occurs to me that I have had both of these fish for a little over 3 years, What is the life expectancy of these fish?

Thanks!

My ywg died right about the 3 year mark......looked great and acting normal. Dead one night.

Not sure though....figured longer than that....His pistol shrimp buddy is still going strong.

I don't know about the YCG but a lfs has a wrasse that is going on 15 I think she said. I know her clown is around 25 years old but he shows his age. They are in a 75 gallon tank with a marine betta.

Archived