ReefCleaners.org

Bloomington Indiana Local Trade

Builder Anthony

Builder Anthony

Moving to Bloomington indiana for 5 months for work and would like to meet someone to trade with.I have some nice things to trade in my tank thread.

I am a hour from Bloomington but sorry nothing to trade. What kind of work is taking you there? You will have to take a drive up to Indianapolis and visit Premium Aquatics.

Builder Anthony

Well I'm a assistant superintendant for construction site.Were building a grocery store.I'm going to be traveling from Appleton wis to bloomington indiana.

I'm really interested in finding new pet stores for frags and trades so I'll look into those you've mentioned.I can stop by someones house on the way there.

It seems like a really nice place but i havent seen any petstores.
You won't find many pet stores in Bloomington. Bloomington is a college town with bars and places to eat. You have to go south or north. North you will find Uncle Bill's pet stores with a ok selection of corals and a nice selection of fish. The best is Indianapolis with Premium Aquatics. They opened a store in Edinburgh but no livestock yet just dry goods. West of Indianapolis you will find a nice store called inland Aquatics. There are some local sellers on Facebook and Craigslist as well. Try the indmas website that is the local marine society here. Good luck buddy.

Archived