SaltCritters.com

Coral Frenzy Pellets

tierarzt

Anyone use these? I have and use the powdered coral frenzy which I alternate with reef chili to broadcast feed. I have quite a few palys and LPS which may do well with the pellets. I was wondering if they sink and if anyone has successfully used them to spot feed. Thanks!

Anyone use these? I have and use the powdered coral frenzy which I alternate with reef chili to broadcast feed. I have quite a few palys and LPS which may do well with the pellets. I was wondering if they sink and if anyone has successfully used them to spot feed. Thanks!

I have only heard good things about the CF pellets, I actually feed my lps with hikari pellets (for fish) every now and then and get pretty great growth out of the duncans feeding it. I assume the CF results would be even better.

Interesting...I use spectrum pellets for my fish, wondering if I can use these. Would probably have to soak them to prevent them from floating up. CF pellets also are 0.5 mm so may be able to feed some of my zoas with them.

I use new life spectrum to feed my lps. I mix up some larrys reef frenzy, new life spectrum and reef frenzy powder in some ro water I find that the nls pellets seem to sink when I use the turkey baster to spot feed. I turn off all the pumps as well when I spot feed my tank.

Archived