ReefCleaners.org

10 chromis in 20 gallon?

MadReefer13

LMAO no way am i thinking thre but got you to look huh? So really,How many chromis can put into a 20 long? can do three? because two will just fight right? so really probley just one right?

I have 3 in my 29 gal. They don't mess with each other. Just bob around in the current. One of them thinks its a blenny and hides in the caves of my pukani rock and sticks its head out to grab food then back into the hole again.

One... you could do more but you will probably end up with one.

thats what i thought what other fish would be good and colorful in a 20 with him and a smiths blenny? witch is already i there.

Dottybacks... I love royal grammas for their colorations. Yellow gobies. MAYBE a six line wrasse but depending on the specimen, they can be little jerks. But hey, so can dottybacks and grammas but I've kept all three of them and the wrasse had the worst attitude.

I actually highly suggest a Neon dottyback, I loved mine. Added tons of personality and color to the tank, very active and flashy fish and did well with a moderately stocked tank. As long as each fish has their space.

thats what i thought what other fish would be good and colorful in a 20 with him and a smiths blenny? witch is already i there.

Anything nano fish you like would work with those guys since they are both fairly peaceful. You literally have a million choices :)

If it was my tank, I would probably add a pygmy or pink-streak wrasse. Wrasses have great personalities and they are great pod/pest control. Then probably a pair of designer clowns, the interaction between a pair of clowns is always nice and they come in so many patterns.

I had 9 in a large shallow (50G) along with a yellow tang. They did well, schooling and behaving because they lad a large agressive fish to watch out for.

I understand it is hard to keep that many without another dominant fish...they tend to pick each other apart, and as said, you end up with one.

Archived