Top Shelf Aquatics

60F The Red & Black-First FTS

Giga

0209152047b_zpsa779391b.jpg

So the details of this tank are as follows:

ADA-60F

Custom full spectrum lighting

Japanese display(done further done the line)

Ehiem 2232 and inline heater

It's more to just highlight the mangroves but something swimming and moving in there doesn't hurt!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it would be longer but crazy things happened, me and my wife both got raises, sorted out life with baby and that longing for something salty couldn't stay away. Granted im going back to my roots and this will be a nano but this will be pretty unique, though Destiny is taking up all my free time lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

When I came back (4 days ago, feels like a lifetime) I intended to make an angry post that you'd closed down, I got distracted by this build and the viv but apparently the God himself has heard my calls and returned!

Hahaha! I'm pretty excite, I won't lie

lol... such a long break..

I'll be a'follerin of course..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

When I came back (4 days ago, feels like a lifetime) I intended to make an angry post that you'd closed down, I got distracted by this build and the viv but apparently the God himself has heard my calls and returned!

Hahaha! I'm pretty excite, I won't lie

Let hope I don't disapoint-the first slew of pictures will be coming early next week,maybe i'll give a list of whats to be expected this weekend!

Yes, can't wait. And yeah havn't looked at my tank since destiny came out haha

it's the one way that me and my best friend stay in touch, is play the lastest multiplayer game, since he's in another state,plus despite it's flaws it's still pretty fun Halo...I mean....Destiny

omgomgomg

:haha:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol

I see mangroves. I predict both black and red species.

It's all about presentation and functionality

Unless the tank is tiny, you're gonna want something with more oomph than a 32w chinese LED ;)

I know kessil are pretty poopy and have false advertising, but I got a fantastic deal on them and this tank is gonna be sitting on the end of my couch. Form factor was a major factor in this one.

Them, so I assume multiple. Good :)

I know kessil are pretty poopy and have false advertising, but I got a fantastic deal on them and this tank is gonna be sitting on the end of my couch. Form factor was a major factor in this one.

I really feel like kessil is missing out on the market that would mount these like stage lighting like you see over all those crazy stunning asian tanks. Why do we not have a kessil rail system yet.

Archived