Pod Your Reef

Mushroom morph question

SquishyFishy

I have a shroom question. My stripped green mushroom was on a frag square that I glued into a cave and his head is always sticking out. Recently, he decided he didn't have enough light (Pure speculation on my part) as he started to move his foot further out the cave entrance. He stretched so far that he was literally hanging on by a thread of his old foot . He is now firmly attached to his new perch but left part of the foot still attached to the frag.

My question is will that piece of tissue produce another mushroom.....please tell me yes yes! It's about the size of a pencil eraser.

I have a shroom question. My stripped green mushroom was on a frag square that I glued into a cave and his head is always sticking out. Recently, he decided he didn't have enough light (Pure speculation on my part) as he started to move his foot further out the cave entrance. He stretched so far that he was literally hanging on by a thread of his old foot . He is now firmly attached to his new perch but left part of the foot still attached to the frag.

My question is will that piece of tissue produce another mushroom.....please tell me yes yes! It's about the size of a pencil eraser.

That is generally how they reproduce so you should have two shrooms.

That's one way to make more mushrooms. Cut them off of there foot and a new polyp will form. Easy to do if they are extended, not so much if they aren't.

Archived