Top Shelf Aquatics

Adding one more clownfish?

10gallonfowlr

Ive had a 10 gallon tank for exactly one year now with the stubby ocellaris clown i started with. I also have a emerald crab in there. My question is do you guys think one more clown fish is too much already? What about an anemone would the crab kill it? Any advise is appreciated

Two clowns would be fine just make sure to buy a small one to increase the chances of it being male as your other one is a female by now.And the anemone shouldn't kill the crab just make sure you have good lights

If you can get the anemone from an individual rather than online or from a LFS your chances for success will greatly increase. Local forums often have clones for sale for cheap and are already tank established. Like xXReeferXx said, make sure your lighting will accommodate an anemone also. VERY important.

Thanks for the replys guys then i think i will add a smaller clown and add the anemone. Once im done stocking this tank im gona start a 30 gallon next. I guess my next step is finding the right light. Thanks again

Archived