ReefCleaners.org

R-3's Red Sea Max 130D Nanopolis

R-3

When I decided to break down my 120 I figured I was gonna close up shop and be done with reef tanks.....that lasted about 4 1/2 hours. I decided to setup a All-In-One and so my journey started. Two days later I was lucky enough to stumble upon a RSM 130D !! So today after I drove up to Portland to sell off some things from my 120. Then I drove all the way back down to Veneta and picked up my tank. After a little bit of finessing it I managed to cram the tank and stand into my Civic wink.png

I got home tonight, cleaned it up and put it in its final resting place in my den. After putting it all together I dumped some sand in (thanks Garrett) along with some rock and started to fill er up. I am using about 40lbs of BRS ReefSaver rock. Plans for the tank will be a mixed reef. Lots of LPS, sofites, zoas and a few stonies. I have 3 Talbot Damsels and a clown that I will transfer over from my 120. I am thinking I will add a six line and some sort of sand sifting goby. I am running 1 MP10 right now with everything else stock. Looks like the popular mods are Tunze 9002, led retro and an upgraded media basket.

Putting tank together-

2AE1FC9C-B8CF-4F18-9968-10C869623640.jpg

Filling it up-

6F193BAA-EDBD-4DFE-A98D-703FCCB30D71.jpg

Archived