Pod Your Reef

Begow's Life // 60 Shallow Rimless // Got my Scoly back!

Begow

Oh my god, cool wall colors!

Aquarium Specialty still has the Nuvo10 in stock!

I don't know how long it will take for Marine Depot to refund my money, hopefully pretty quick. Are there any other quality AIO systems tha don't utilize rounded corners? I like the rimless and topless look.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how long it will take for Marine Depot to refund my money, hopefully pretty quick. Are there any other quality AIO systems tha don't utilize rounded corners? I like the rimless and topless look.

Tibbsy had the same, exact issue. He actually contacted AS today and the tank should be shipping tomorrow, so that's good. Good luck!

So I'm considering buying the fusion 20L, but I don't know if the Reef Radiance Nano-60 I bought will provide the coverage for it!

The dimensions of the light are 8.75” x 5.5” x 2.50” with 90 degree optics.. Hmm.

Just noticed on the website the light wouldn't fit on the 20L as it is only designed for 12 inches of spread. This whole out of stock issue has put me at a real disadvantage because now I have all this stuff for a tank I was told would be in this week, but won't be in for almost a month.

I considered buying the 20L but that would mean, more sand, more rock in the futue, another light, another Caddy and Spin stream. I guess this could all be bought in the future, I can always just run with one light for a few, and save for a nicer one eventually, either way this really sucks!

Well, my refund from Marine Depot won't be available until Monday, so hopefully the 20L is still available from Aquarium Specialty by then, pretty doubtful but we will see!

It seems like every time I decide on what I want my next tank to be, someone comes up with another awesome option!

Following! :lol:

I actually just sent a deposit to Aquarium Speciality to hold my Nuvo Fusion 20L. Super cool of them!!!!!!!! So happy! :D:D

ZnsP3B4.jpg

Got some stuff in!

Carbon, Filter Floss, MJ1200, Mag-Float, Filter Bag, and Upgraded Media Rack by Innovative Marine.

I am really surprised with how small this media rack is. The website says this is the one for the Fusion 20L but damn this thing is TINY! I'll definitely be upgrading the other side with this rack, because I'm going to need to room to fit any amount of media!!!!

Just posted some local craigslist ad's for the stuff lying around that I don't need anymore and wanna sell. Hopefully they go through, I can upgrade more stuff that way :haha: Bicycle and Burberry wallet... You're out of here! Radion... hopefully you'll be mine :D

I got a few things in the mail today. Reef Chili, fish food, some misc tubing and my spinstream nozzle. I also got my light in, which I'm very impressed with. The build quality on this thing is awesome! It just FEELS nice. In the future I still plan on buying a Radion XR15 Pro, only because this one won't have the coverage for my tank I've read.

nYh5NDG.jpg

t1fu46i.jpg

KVapWTj.png

Helllsss yeah! Finally, got the light I've always wanted. Thank the lord for kids going back to school and wanting trendy piercings!

It's a shame I bought the ReefRadiance light, I don't even need it now. Maybe I could get some cash for it!

Oh u got a WRX? Can't tell as easy on the hatches. STI makes you poor lol. Add that to reefing and your really poor. Since I got the reef itch back I haven't bought more parts lately. But in starting to feel the need for another power bump as that cold boost weather approaches

KVapWTj.png

Helllsss yeah! Finally, got the light I've always wanted. Thank the lord for kids going back to school and wanting trendy piercings!

It's a shame I bought the ReefRadiance light, I don't even need it now. Maybe I could get some cash for it!

A boss light for a boss tank!

Oh u got a WRX? Can't tell as easy on the hatches. STI makes you poor lol. Add that to reefing and your really poor. Since I got the reef itch back I haven't bought more parts lately. But in starting to feel the need for another power bump as that cold boost weather approaches

Yeah, I have good connections with the Subaru dealership here, so I'm looking at the next one being a Sti.

A boss light for a boss tank!

Thanks sir :D

Yeah, I have good connections with the Subaru dealership here, so I'm looking at the next one being a Sti.

Damn shame what they did to the new ones. I thought I was unimpressed by the pics but in person it's worse. They look like a fire Taurus. Inside is the only part I like.

Any plans for mods?

Damn shame what they did to the new ones. I thought I was unimpressed by the pics but in person it's worse. They look like a fire Taurus. Inside is the only part I like.

Any plans for mods?

My boss has a 2014 Sti and it's a ####ing beast, thing is nice. I'm not a HUGE fan of the new body style, but it's still nice.

I've already been stage 2, but reverted back because I'm not into the car scene. Here in Florida it's mostly white trash kids with Hondas so I kept away. As of right now I just have TurboXS cat back, Cobb Short Shifter, and some aesthetic shit. Nothing crazy. I do miss the stage 2, particularly the intake noise.

My boss has a 2014 Sti and it's a ####ing beast, thing is nice. I'm not a HUGE fan of the new body style, but it's still nice.

I've already been stage 2, but reverted back because I'm not into the car scene. Here in Florida it's mostly white trash kids with Hondas so I kept away. As of right now I just have TurboXS cat back, Cobb Short Shifter, and some aesthetic shit. Nothing crazy. I do miss the stage 2, particularly the intake noise.

The 14 still has the same body as ours. Yea I don't get into the meets n stuff, haven't even made it to a track in a long time but I do enjoy playing racecar on my way to work every morning lol. Rite now I got stage 2+ tuned by efi logics in CT, went a little nuts on the suspension drivetrain too with rce yellows, superpro sways, cusco braces, pitch stop, trans mount, driveshaft bushings, and every suspension n drivetrain bushing I replaced with super pro. IMO biggest bang for the buck is the bushings and duroballs.

Aesthetics I have a bunch of stuff too, most notably The wheels Rays gram lights 57DR powder coated mag blue. :)

Starting to get the itch for more power though, but also got the itch for more reefs lol

The 14 still has the same body as ours. Yea I don't get into the meets n stuff, haven't even made it to a track in a long time but I do enjoy playing racecar on my way to work every morning lol. Rite now I got stage 2+ tuned by efi logics in CT, went a little nuts on the suspension drivetrain too with rce yellows, superpro sways, cusco braces, pitch stop, trans mount, driveshaft bushings, and every suspension n drivetrain bushing I replaced with super pro. IMO biggest bang for the buck is the bushings and duroballs.

Aesthetics I have a bunch of stuff too, most notably The wheels Rays gram lights 57DR powder coated mag blue. :)

Starting to get the itch for more power though, but also got the itch for more reefs lol

Ah he has a 2015 then, my bad. Beautiful car man!!!

Ah he has a 2015 then, my bad. Beautiful car man!!!

Thanks. Considering a swap for a raptor. NYC roads aren't race car friendly. If I part out ill give u first crack at stuff

Thanks. Considering a swap for a raptor. NYC roads aren't race car friendly. If I part out ill give u first crack at stuff

haha thanks! I'm about to head to lowes in an hour so I can buy the shit for my RO/DI storage area. And to repair a big ass hole my dog chewed in my house, damn dogs man!

haha thanks! I'm about to head to lowes in an hour so I can buy the shit for my RO/DI storage area. And to repair a big ass hole my dog chewed in my house, damn dogs man!

Tell me about it. We got a 6 month old klee-Kai. It's like a miniature husky but I swear its a wolf by its behaviors.

When's the tank come? I really wanted that 20g but not sure i want a AIO

Archived