Innovative Marine Aquariums

Got Dago? (San Diego That Is)

charnelhouse

Your pictures will upload:

post-85523-0-68277500-1411223131_thumb.png

post-85523-0-80229900-1411223133_thumb.png

Sometimes the uploader is finicky (pic was definitely not too large):

post-85523-0-12498400-1411223135_thumb.png

Click the "Add To Post" button where the uploaded file is shown. The editor will add the script to include your pic in the post where you want it:

post-85523-0-60836100-1411223136_thumb.png

This example was specific to replying to an existing topic, but it's basically the same process when you create a new topic. You can also get to any of the pics you post at any time in any post by using the editor and clicking the "My Media" button at the top.

To use an external site to link pics and post them here, get the "Post On Forums" (or something similar) link from whatever website you are using and copy it. Then, in the editor click the "Image" button (looks like a little picture in the second row, about the middle) it will pop up asking for the URL. Paste your link there.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xXReeferXx - So that is the link to the entire library. If you want to post individual pics so people can see them in your post you have to do them one at a time. For Photobucket, when you are looking at a particular picture, on the right they have four links. You want the bottom one "IMG" then paste that link into your post. DON'T use the editor's "Image" button, as Photobucket's code is already complete to just copy and paste into your post.

CoralTanks_zpsaf9ec9a0.jpg

Edit: Oh, and good morning cindyp! ;)

Ok well my pictures are prob more than 1 MB

Doesn't matter if you're using Photobucket. The 1MB max is only to upload here to N-R. They do that to keep their bandwidth under control. If everyone on this site was uploading tons of 5MB pics from their cellphones (that's what mine are by default) they would get hammered on their bandwidth.

I like how this entire thread is just focused on helping me get a picture up Hahahaha thanks guys yeah that last part about phones...I'm on an iPhone all the time to go on the website

I like how this entire thread is just focused on helping me get a picture up Hahahaha thanks guys yeah that last part about phones...I'm on an iPhone all the time to go on the website

That definitely makes posting pics more challenging ;) I usually wait until I'm in front of a real computer to post pics.

Yeah I won't be at a computer for 3/4 days ugh

Well, copying/pasting the Photobucket link will still work. It's just harder to see what you're doing.

Spiderguardnano

mobile app-upload to photobucket click the picture bottom left with be a i with a circle around click that copy and paste the last line which is the IMG and post it on the reply or post section on nanoreef. boom bam donzo

I post all my pics from my phone, imo way easier and more convenient than the desktop.

With what app? I go to these forums on Chrome for mobile and it is, let us say, clunky IMO.

Just the mobile version located on the bottom left of page. I dont use chrome. Never did like it. Photobucket downloaded from playstore and it works like a champ, just have to jump to home screen and open app and jump back and forth from forum to app to post pics if that makes any sense.lol

Just the mobile version located on the bottom left of page. I dont use chrome. Never did like it. Photobucket downloaded from playstore and it works like a champ, just have to jump to home screen and open app and jump back and forth from forum to app to post pics if that makes any sense.lol

It does... haha. maybe I'll try it.

That's a pretty sweet little tank!

Any plans on adding like a goby?Or just staying with the citron

Thanks, I like it a lot.

I think bio-load wise the Citron is all it can handle. I can't get nitrates under 5 to save my life.

Oh geez!

And you have chateo right

Yeah, in the center chamber with some LR as a mini fuge. And I have a chunk of some red macro in the display. I probably feed to much, but I don't want to to be Scrooge... haha.

San Diegan here as well. Just finished building my lights last night for new tank. This will be my first saltwater tank since I've lived in SD. Lights are DIY with 4x nanobox pucks, 4x rapidled 4-core violets, and 2x 24W T5HO (ati coral+ and wave point superblue).

DSC_1376.JPG

Archived