Top Shelf Aquatics

Got Dago? (San Diego That Is)

charnelhouse

I still can't figure it out!!

yeah, you need another website to host your

image. many use photobucket since it's free.

if you have your own website, you can upload

it to that and provide the link.

just click on the blue photo icon in second

row and type in or paste the link where your foto

is hosted.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been to the shop yet but have seen lots of photos on the local forum.

Also what you have posted is the link to photobucket photos. You can get the actual photo to post on this page by coping image to clipboard then pasting it here, copy image not link. Open each individual pic and copy link to clipboard one at a time and paste here. Hope this helps.

Wc?? I do mine every weekend and make my own at home. Here is a fts of my bc29 I snapped real quick. Photobucket really ruins the quality of the photo, the pic on my phone looks amazing compared to this one but yeah. Easy to use

20140919_182826_zpssigr0ck7.jpg

When you open the image in p.b. and go to copy a link it should give you the option to copy the image link as well as 3 other options.

Ok forget the pics...THAT TANK IS SMOKIN IM JELLY!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I can't keep coral but my water is fine :wacko: I have two stock IM lights on my 16. It just doesn't work. My nitrates my be a little like 5-10 but that's because my girlfriend likes to feed nemo. :slap::lol: :lol: :lol:. I have a torch I just picked up and hoping it lives fingerscrossed

I have a mini tide if interested. Comes with storm controller for $220.00, no wait and like new. I used it for about 4 months before breaking the 4g tank down. Blk with green accents, think "monster energy"

Or I have my stock biocube.29.hqi light for $50 if your interested in changing your lighting. Both will grow what ever you want.

I'm thinking about upgrading my lights to one of the SOL I had on my 75 and dimmin it down any thoughts on that?And 220$ may be a tad to much

However I thinking about those spin streams thanks so much for the offer though!!

Set that sol up. I have been debating the vegas for my new build or a few other options... the sol cant hurt nothing, just turn it down and acclimated your tank and corals by turning it up a taste once a week until you reach your desired levels.

No worries on the lights. I have them laying around, I also do not have them listed for sale, just thought I would offer them up to a local if they may need them.

Spin streams are cool, always wanted to try one but never got around to making the purchase. Try it, if you dont like it then resale it and take a minimal loss.

Its sweet. Awesome light. Very powerful for its size. Storm controller is a plus if you like simulating clouds and lightning storms. Will grow sps, lps and softies no problem. I have the duo also and couldnt be happier. Would buy again.

Its sweet. Awesome light. Very powerful for its size. Storm controller is a plus if you like simulating clouds and lightning storms. Will grow sps, lps and softies no problem. I have the duo also and couldnt be happier. Would buy again.

very cool. that's on my wishlist for

sure.

I only put it on to show friends and family that do not believe me when I say it can simulate clouds and lightning or if the weather outside is stormy. Ive never notice my fish freak out when its on. Anytime I'm near the tank, my fish swim up and check me out.

For some strange reason I cannot sort out how to do MultiQuote? So, I will reply to several posts one at time.

Drama,

Nice to hear. I am going to have Dave do a retrofit of my Biocube 14 hood.

Leatherneck,

I am going to Reefapalooza too. Hope to see you there? Perhaps we can trade notes about 29 Palms?

Thanks to all to of you for the tips on LFS in the San Diego area. More places to check out!

Here it is in pictures (yuk yuk):

Select the "More Reply Options" button to get the advanced editor:

post-85523-0-14413100-1411222628_thumb.png

Click the "Choose Files" button under Attach Files (IF your pics are larger than 1MB you will need to edit them and resize to get under 1MB):

post-85523-0-47151500-1411222630_thumb.png

Select your (correctly sized) pictures:

post-85523-0-38425900-1411222632_thumb.png

Archived