ReefCleaners.org

New Build 8 G Aqueon Evolve Update 9/29/14

Drexellake

it's a nice piece! i like the silouette, which i can never spell. :)

Thanks. It looks like it has a little red slime algae on it. I'll have to fix that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
streamline.by.design

Keep an eye on that shrimp with your fish. Had a friend just get rid of his due to it turning mean and killing two of his fish.

I actually have two of these. Used to have them water bridged together. Great tanks, the back is a pain to clean and when fish end up back there, and they will, they are really hard to catch. These were my gateway tanks. I now have one water bridged to a 10 gallon, another is a cheato tank and I am making my own 20 x 20 x 14 custom now.

Keep an eye on that shrimp with your fish. Had a friend just get rid of his due to it turning mean and killing two of his fish.

I actually have two of these. Used to have them water bridged together. Great tanks, the back is a pain to clean and when fish end up back there, and they will, they are really hard to catch. These were my gateway tanks. I now have one water bridged to a 10 gallon, another is a cheato tank and I am making my own 20 x 20 x 14 custom now.

That's what Shop Vacs are for.

Archived